Forum

TOPIC: Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity?

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370076

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Discuss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370079

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
I wonder if I can play games with my penis

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370086

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
[youtube]YmY0JNRIPOU[/youtube]the body motion sencing at this part seemed really bad but i am sure is just an early built problem
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370088

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
JUSTINFL;370079 wrote:
I wonder if I can play games with my penis
If it's big enough and hard enough.......maybe.:D

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370090

• LowVoltag3
This is a lot bigger than most people know. Israeli scientists have been working on this for years and I'm pretty sure they've had it for years, but are now ready to publicly release it. Microsoft is a front company for the NWO, and this is going to eventually integrate us into the Matrix grid.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370097

As a core gamer I'm not that excited about it, but I think my kids will love this thing. I do think the UI stuff is kind of cool though.

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370098

The great thing about natal is that it won't screw up future AAA titles like how the wii and ps3 did because they felt like they need to throw in these kind of controls

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370102

• jwg
Now I get to look like an idiot talking to my tv and jumping around. Awesome!

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370113

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
More liek skynet, am i rite

Project NATAL and Milo: Evolution of Gaming or Downfall of Humanity? 10 years 5 months ago #370127

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
This is going to give an all new meaning to "adult games". But hey, even if I can just surf my dashboard like Minority Report I would buy it. "post"