Forum

TOPIC: GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #381927

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I actually can't wait to get this. I loved the Lost and the Damned and base jumping looks fun as hell.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #381928

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Token White Guy;381919 wrote:
Still bitching about something I see.
Just pointing out the ironic and hypocritical. Funny you should think I am bitching about GTA when Rockstar is one of the publishers I have a lot of respect for. Real episodic DLC and the irony to name it what they did. And not to de-rail the thread further, but the terms and conditions of use for Xbox Live forbid the creation of a gamertag or use of text in other profile fields "that include comments that look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate content of a potentially sexual nature." Just ask gamer Richard Gaywood who was suspended for using his real name. So if you know of gay gamertags then I am sure it is only a matter of time before they are suspended as well.

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #381930

• jwg
1up review
Ballad of Gay Tony, however, pulls back on the serious tone and throttles the fun quotient forward, bringing back a lot of the series' lampooning hallmarks. At the cost of characterization, it offers a lot of laughs; I didn't find Ballad of Gay Tony's cast to be as compelling as Niko Bellic or Johnny Klebitz.
Uh.....who cares about characterization. Make the damn game fun and crazy. From reading the review, that sounds like what Rockstar did. Screw the serious shit.

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #381934

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
jwg;381930 wrote:
1up reviewUh.....who cares about characterization. Make the damn game fun and crazy. From reading the review, that sounds like what Rockstar did. Screw the serious shit.
the story is about gays so it is supposed to be silly and fabulous

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #381938

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
jwg;381930 wrote:
1up reviewUh.....who cares about characterization. Make the damn game fun and crazy. From reading the review, that sounds like what Rockstar did. Screw the serious shit.
Apparently they haven't played GTA 3, Vice City, or San Andreas. They had characterization (well except 3 kind of), and were very silly at the same time.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #381983

• jwg
I'm gonna wait and get this on disk for the Vice City FM radio station.
Plus bonus radio station content available only on the Episodes from Liberty City disc
http://www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony//soundtrackKinda sucks for people who are gonna get it through DLC.

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #382002

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
jwg;381983 wrote:
I'm gonna wait and get this on disk for the Vice City FM radio station.http://www.rockstargames.com/theballadofgaytony//soundtrackKinda sucks for people who are gonna get it through DLC.
UGH! Shenanigans! I already bought L&D via DLC and am not about to re-buy it just for Fernando, even though he was always my favorite DJ. GOD DAMN DIRTY ROTTEN SONS OF BITCHESEDIT: But just listening to the preview is making me clamor for more Vice City. So gooood.

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #382003

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
I still think GTA 3 had the most hilarious DJs, I wish they would make a reappearance... :(
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #382025

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
It's nice to see Rockstar tie up the story. I think I like this better then LOTD.

GTA: The Ballad of Gay Tony announced 9 years 9 months ago #382051

jwg;381930 wrote:
UH, the story is my favorite part about the whole franchise. Each game had a compelling, well-written story with memorable characters.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji