Forum

TOPIC: Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366213

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Feeding Broxy Bear's addiction.Fable II Adds 250 Achievement Points In The FutureTo be honest a majority I think I've done already in the regular game.
The Nutcracker 10Score 25 groin shots, or see another Hero do so.The Paramour 10Make love 25 times, or see another Hero do so.The Concierge 30Open all the Demon Doors in Albion, or see another Hero do so.The Visionary 50Take a look into the future, or see another Hero do so.The Con Artist 25Find all 10 of Murgo's statuettes, or see another Hero do so.The Howler 10Scare five people while dressed as a balverine, or see another Hero do so.The Ghastly Jester 10Make five people laugh while dressed as a hobbe, or see another Hero do so.The Repugnant 10Disgust five people while dressed as a hollow man, or see another Hero do so.The Gladiator 30Score a total high score of 20,000 points or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.The Multiplicator 20Achieve a multiplier of 10 or more in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.The Combatant 20Defeat the necromancer in the Colosseum, or see another Hero do so.The Fowl Player 10Dress as a chicken and kick five chickens during the Colosseum battles, or see another Hero do so.The Colourist 15Collect the dyes hidden in Murgo's magical items, or see another Hero do so.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366216

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Looks like a lot of small easy ones this time. I think the last DLC you got the achievements in bigger chunks.

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366225

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Rushed right out and bought the first DLC...will wait and see on this one.

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366272

• msbk
  • Level 1
What does "...or see another Hero do so." means?
[gamercard]msbk[/gamercard]

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366282

• JoEDigiTECH
msbk;366272 wrote:
What does "...or see another Hero do so." means?
It's a co-op thing.

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366384

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
is the dlc worth it as i really enjoyed playing through the story even tho i did not like the ending. does the story carry on ?
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366416

• JoEDigiTECH
broxy bear;366384 wrote:
is the dlc worth it as i really enjoyed playing through the story even tho i did not like the ending. does the story carry on ?
I think Knothole was worth it. It doesn't continue the story at all. Just think of it as you are a hero.. and although you saved the day.. there are other battles to be won. I will be getting the next DLC also.

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366451

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
I haven't read much about the upcoming DLC. Knothole was worth it for me. Part of the ending of the main story can be "fixed" on Knothole Island.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Other than that there are some cool items on the island and the quest line there is more of side quest compared to Fable's main quest. I liked it.

Fable II DLC Adds 250 Achievement Points 10 years 4 months ago #366827

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Well the "See the Future" DLC will hit May 12, it will include more dog breeds, items and quests, and will cost 560 MSpoints ($7).Also Silver memberships will be able to play Fable II over Live May 8th through May 11th for free. So you can get some of those co-op achivements before the new set comes I guess.See Fable 2's future on May 12