Forum

TOPIC: Game Recommendations pls

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363877

I hope it's not RRoD but my friend has a kit and fixed his own so I'm not too worried about that. I'll find out tomorrow =DTales of Vesperia is one of the games included in that auction I won. I'm hella stoked for it. I played through Tales of Symphonia on the GameCube at least 5 times. I've heard pros / and cons about GoW2 from friends and family. I will prolly still get it. But if you look at Cliffy B's myspace page, he gets trolled daily. ppl are so mean
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363878

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
SaNkOn-TeSsOu;363877 wrote:
I hope it's not RRoD but my friend has a kit and fixed his own so I'm not too worried about that. I'll find out tomorrow =DTales of Vesperia is one of the games included in that auction I won. I'm hella stoked for it. I played through Tales of Symphonia on the GameCube at least 5 times. I've heard pros / and cons about GoW2 from friends and family. I will prolly still get it. But if you look at Cliffy B's myspace page, he gets trolled daily. ppl are so mean
I liked GoW2 a lot better than 1. I haven't played much multiplayer though.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363886

Playing a wierd amount of DS stuff lately but for 360 I also would say 50 Cent is worth a look. A rental really, it is an odd amount of fun.After that, I am near the very end of Star Ocean and can recomend that to anyone who is a fan of Tri-Ace or JRPGs.I haven't yet gotten to it but the final judgement from what i've heard is Resident Evil 5 is a good game if you've liked past entries in the series, or have someone you can play co-op with.People have been giving an odd amount of praise to Halo Wars i've noticed so that's probably a rental.For a lot of games I get them on PC because they're cheaper, and for me run smoother, and look better, but if you don't mind those things Dead Space, Dark Sector are a lot of fun.Blue Dragon is worth owning. Especially since it's so cheap now. The story is incredibly slow for some time, but the job system is very fine tuned and it's a lot of fun to play. Plus the story does get better. Plus it's at or under $20 at most places. If you like the art from the guy who did Dragon Quest, and Dragonball it's also fun to play just to see his stuff so high res and animated.For shooters. FEAR 2 is fun, but I can't recomend it since so many people have mixed opinions. I love the atmosphere, sound design, and the overall single player experience enough to say it's a must rental though. I beat that a couple weeks ago on PC and loved every second of it.Also Lost Odyssey is great. Production values are as high as any Final Fantasy title. Game play is very smooth and fun. It's definitely as far as game play goes a regular JRPG like a lot of the critics say, but if you're a fan of JRPG's it's definitely at least a rental because of the quality of the writing, presentation, and production values.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363904

• Quagmire_
  • Level 10
I noticed Condemned in that pile of games, and that is a good one. When you beat it, get Condemned 2 because it's good too. I also enjoyed FEAR 2, even though I never played the first one.
I do not have Xbox Live anymore. I now have a PS3. My online name is Z71ridinhigh.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363923

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
With my purchase of an HDTV I've been going through some of my old games to play again.Prey - You can get cheap, I got a Collector's Edition for like $7.Enchanted Arms - Only if you like and understand a JRPG style game.Burnout Paradise - Racing and CrashingSaint's Row 1 and 2 - Like the GTA series, but more goofy and fun.Earth Defense Force 2017 - Mindless, but fun shoot 'em up.Tomb Raider: LegendBioshockAny LEGO game.Sneak King - sneak up on innocent people and force Burger King food on them. Disturbing and fun.XBLADuke Nukem 3DPuzzle QuestRez HDPeggleChrystal Defenders

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363950

It works btw! Starting Vesperia now!
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363962

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Prey, Burnout, SR1/2 and Earth Defense Force are all great picks too.And I can't believe I forgot Rez HD :OOH, and when the new Worms game comes out, you've gotta get that. It's supposed to be the most like World Party, which would be ballin awesome.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #364007

Get rid of that Bullet Witch man!
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #364040

Call of Duty: World at WarZombies FTW!
Wii Code: 7582-1250-9302-3446 Mario Kart Wii: 3437-3369-6161 PSN Name: GunstarSilver Steam ID: GunstarSilver

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #364044

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Skip WaW, Modern Warfare 2 is coming soon. Might as well get a good one instead of wasting money on the meh one.