Forum

TOPIC: Game Recommendations pls

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363827

So I'm hella bored of WoW and I just got my own place (move in next month). I decided to get back into console games. I had a xbox 360 a few years ago, but I sold it. I just won this killer eBay auctionhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260371530365It's a pretty solid list of games and peripherals. I'm definitely getting Gears of War 2, and prolly pick up Dead Rising again. Any other recommendations? And Yes I'll be getting Live.
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363832

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter IV are consuming all my time, try those. Also you got a fantastic deal.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363839

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
CrackdownStreet Fighter 4Oblivion: GOTY EditionHalo 3Lost OdysseyI don't know, I can't think of anymore and I'm at work. I'll check my collection later and list some more.Holy shit on your deal btw. I wonder if it's red ringed.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363843

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.:smt037

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363853

Ezekiel;363839 wrote:
CrackdownStreet Fighter 4Oblivion: GOTY EditionHalo 3Lost OdysseyI don't know, I can't think of anymore and I'm at work. I'll check my collection later and list some more.Holy shit on your deal btw. I wonder if it's red ringed.
I love that people still recognize Oblivion. <3I was happy with the Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection simply because its the classics guy in me and a solid deal. It was 30-40$ for like 50ish games. Speaking of deals, Orange Box is $20.L4D is always good fun (if you already don't have it/don't plan to play it on PC). Also good to look forward to with updates/DLs coming in less than a month. Lost Odyssey and Tales of Vesperia were two very solid RPGs on the 360. Tales I don't think got its fair play and was overlooked. It looks bright and shiny and very pretty even in the most standard of pictures and, hell, for a very JRPG, the voice acting isn't so terrible! :eek: Otherwise, I found the combat to be a nice step towards keeping combat from becoming too stale over gametime. Lost Odyssey, on the other hand, is easily some of the best writing/storytelling I've seen in a game.
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363856

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
One thing that wasn't mentioned that I would recommend is Battlefield Bad Company. You can get it for pretty cheap and it's a blast.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363857

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
JoEDigiTECH;363856 wrote:
One thing that wasn't mentioned that I would recommend is Battlefield Bad Company. You can get it for pretty cheap and it's a blast.
I was about to mention that and my Internet went out. BC is awesome for friend squads but playing it alone on multiplayer is meh.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363860

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
- Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts (it's dirt cheap, and once you look at it as a Lego simulator with some of the best humor gaming has managed to scrounge up, you'll love it)- Doom (XBLA) It's only 5 bucks and it's fucking badass. 4 player co-op anyone?- Skate 2. I don't have it, but I love the first one and 2 is nothing but better, so boom.- N+. One of the best arcade games out there!- Marble Blast Ultra. Sooooooo fun.And I'd say ditch GoW2 honestly. It was a glitchy shit mess when it came out, and apparently they keep fucking things up. Epic has no idea what they're with the title so you'll end more than disappointed.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363867

forza 2, great racing sim.tales of vesperia, probably the best jrpg of this generation.rez hd, just trust me on this.

Game Recommendations pls 10 years 5 months ago #363868

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Damn he cold of sold all that for at least 850 bucks or more.Mass EffectBrothers In Arms: Hells Highway if you can find it cheap.You can pick up Dark Sector for 9.99 pre played
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro