Forum

TOPIC: Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars?

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 6 months ago #362614

I've been enjoying Halo Wars for the past week (that is when I can get it back from my wife). To be honest with you, I haven't seen many people on my friends list playing the game. When The top-10 XBL list came out this week I was surprised to see Halo Wars beat out games like Street Fighter IV and Left 4 Dead. Is anyone in the All Games community into Halo Wars besides me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 6 months ago #362617

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
To be honest, I'm still planning to pick it up eventually. I liked the demo but I have so many games I want to finish up and very little time... Maybe I will get it this weekend..

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 6 months ago #362620

We'll, if you're ever looking for someone to do some 3v3 with, send me a game invite.

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 6 months ago #362626

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
We played it on FNG and could only find one person to play online with us, and he was more of an FNG fan rather than a member of the AG community.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 6 months ago #362634

Blackwolf;362626 wrote:
We played it on FNG and could only find one person to play online with us, and he was more of an FNG fan rather than a member of the AG community.
I was going to join you guys that night, but I wanted to be more comfortable with all of the units and upgrades before doing any p vs. p. Guilty as charged. :p

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 6 months ago #362660

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
I'm slogging through the single player right now. Haven't tried any MP yet.

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 6 months ago #362663

• hostyl1
  • Level 3
I've never played any of the Halo games proper. I played a little of the Halo 3 / Crackdown MP beta and that was about as much Halo as I could take. However, I DLed the Halo Wars demo just b/c I wanted to see what an RTS would look like built from the ground up for the console.Well, I got hooked from just the demo. The controls feel right and the cutscenes are gorgeous. It even looks like there many be an interesting story. I just rented it today and plan on playing through the single player. Though I'm not sure I'll do much p v p.
[gamercard]hostyl1[/gamercard]