Forum

TOPIC: Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars?

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 11 months ago #362614

I've been enjoying Halo Wars for the past week (that is when I can get it back from my wife). To be honest with you, I haven't seen many people on my friends list playing the game. When The top-10 XBL list came out this week I was surprised to see Halo Wars beat out games like Street Fighter IV and Left 4 Dead. Is anyone in the All Games community into Halo Wars besides me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 11 months ago #362617

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
To be honest, I'm still planning to pick it up eventually. I liked the demo but I have so many games I want to finish up and very little time... Maybe I will get it this weekend..

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 11 months ago #362620

We'll, if you're ever looking for someone to do some 3v3 with, send me a game invite.

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 11 months ago #362626

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
We played it on FNG and could only find one person to play online with us, and he was more of an FNG fan rather than a member of the AG community.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 11 months ago #362634

Blackwolf;362626 wrote:
We played it on FNG and could only find one person to play online with us, and he was more of an FNG fan rather than a member of the AG community.
I was going to join you guys that night, but I wanted to be more comfortable with all of the units and upgrades before doing any p vs. p. Guilty as charged. :p

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 11 months ago #362660

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
I'm slogging through the single player right now. Haven't tried any MP yet.

Is Anyone In the Community Playing Halo Wars? 10 years 11 months ago #362663

• hostyl1
  • Level 3
I've never played any of the Halo games proper. I played a little of the Halo 3 / Crackdown MP beta and that was about as much Halo as I could take. However, I DLed the Halo Wars demo just b/c I wanted to see what an RTS would look like built from the ground up for the console.Well, I got hooked from just the demo. The controls feel right and the cutscenes are gorgeous. It even looks like there many be an interesting story. I just rented it today and plan on playing through the single player. Though I'm not sure I'll do much p v p.
[gamercard]hostyl1[/gamercard]