Forum

TOPIC: AG Racing series returns

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363351

• dcNate
  • Level 6
So what's a good time for Laguna Seca? I think I'm around 1:40 right now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363361

• Hendrix
dcNate;363351 wrote:
My fastest time is a high 1:33. Average for me is in the 1:34's to 1:35's.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363363

• Hendrix
Just a reminder that this weeks race will be back to the normal time of 2pm EST.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363370

• Binary667
dcNate;363351 wrote:
I'm barely running sub 1:40.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363388

Yeah, i've been running 1:38-1:39 at Seca..
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363412

• Hendrix
The update is coming.This is from the Atari Community forums ( http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=669432 )Latest Update - Planned Fixes for Race ProSince the launch of RACE Pro, Atari and development team Simbin have been working hard to deliver a Title Update. We will make the update available in the coming weeks once it has been finalised, thoroughly tested and approved.Below is a list of the main issues that the Title Update will address to improve the experience both in single and multiplayer online. As soon as we have any more precise information about the release date of the update we will let you know. MULTIPLAYER UPDATEFixed bug causing the game to crash when 12 players have joined and left a multiplayer gameDisallow connections to host if they are not waiting for playersFixed the ”fast forward” / speed bug currently generating some unrealistic race times in leaderboards.Fixed problem with lap times being reported to the wrong leaderboard when moving on to the next track in multiplayer.Fixed problem of a player joining during session activation causing the client to get stuck in the loading screen.Fixed issue when creating a session with downloaded car and inviting a player that doesn’t have the carFixed name of tracks on servers list when players do several sessions in a rowFixed incorrect race length value seen in game list screenFixed transparent car that appears after un-pausing in multiplayer qualificationFixed the incorrect message that appears when attempting to access multiplayer without a gamer profile signed–in and if selectingMultiplayer with an offline gamer profileSet default host option of qualification to NO in multiplayer for players that have never hosted a game in Race Pro beforeNew messages: Display some session info in-game so players can recognize where in the game they areNew messages: Add a specific multiplayer loading tip showing 50% of loading time in player match onlyGENERAL UPDATEFixed performance drop while driving over curbImproved deformation of carsFixed hot seat start position problemsRemoved dangerous driving dialogues when entering loading screenFixed crash when the player tries to enter the end pit driving backwards and wants to restart the race after the losing messageFixed some localization bugsLocked F3000 car #12 and unlocked the Corvette C5R since there is no contract for it in Career modeFixed validation for replay files to allow replay files saved between year 2000 and 2099Fixed sound bug making Doppler effect of other cars sound corrupt in swing camFixed force feedback detection for wheels and slightly improved strength of forceAdjusted the Seat Leon Extreme Tryout timeFixed sound bug making the rev sounds on some cars not transition smoothly (including Mini Cooper and BMW M3 GTR)Fixed sound bug with the force calculation of picking the correct collision sound

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363421

Hendrix;363412 wrote:
The update is coming.Fixed force feedback detection for wheels and slightly improved strength of force
If this fixes the steering wheel problems, I think I'll pick one up.
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363431

• Hendrix
Ok, much better race this week. Here's the results.1. Chrisphil2. Maximillion3. DcNate4. Kwyjibo5. Binary6. Hendrix7. RolexDPracer8. Lnin09. AbsoluteBollock10. VaRaces11. AlphaboxPoint standings after 3 of 4 races.1. Kwyjibo 25pts2. Maximillion 20pts3. DcNate 17pts4. Hendrix 16pts5. Chrisphil 15pts6. Binary 8pts7. Lnin0 7pts8. RolexDPracer 5pts9. VaRaces 3pts10. Alphabox 1pt11. AbsoluteBollock 0ptsOnce again, those who haven't done it yet, get going on unlocking the GT cars, as those will be used for the next series.Also, let me know what you guys think about running next week's race at 3 or 4 pm EST next Saturday. I'm just trying to accommodate Chrisphil's work schedule.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363440

Hendrix;363431 wrote:
Ok, much better race this week. Here's the results.1. Chrisphil2. Maximillion3. DcNate4. Kwyjibo5. Binary6. Hendrix7. RolexDPracer8. Lnin09. AbsoluteBollock10. VaRaces11. AlphaboxPoint standings after 3 of 4 races.1. Kwyjibo 25pts2. Maximillion 20pts3. DcNate 17pts4. Hendrix 16pts5. Chrisphil 15pts6. Binary 8pts7. Lnin0 7pts8. RolexDPracer 5pts9. VaRaces 3pts10. Alphabox 1pt11. AbsoluteBollock 0ptsOnce again, those who haven't done it yet, get going on unlocking the GT cars, as those will be used for the next series.Also, let me know what you guys think about running next week's race at 3 or 4 pm EST next Saturday. I'm just trying to accommodate Chrisphil's work schedule.
game starts at 5 so the soonest I could get home is 6, so race without me.-Chris
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

AG Racing series returns 11 years 1 week ago #363452

• Hendrix
chrisphil1724;363440 wrote:
game starts at 5 so the soonest I could get home is 6, so race without me.-Chris
You're working Saturday and Sunday next week?