Forum

TOPIC: AG Racing series returns

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #362836

Yeah, on my second trip through the pit, I got caught on the wall for 10+ seconds while other people in the pits drove through me. Don't get me wrong I was WAYYY out of the race by then, but that is a crazy ass bug. I just quit and watched the race monitor after that.
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #362846

My kids were more of an obstacle for me than the track. I'm going to have to lock myself away for the next race. The up sides is at least my kids like to hang out with ol' dad.:p

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #362848

• Hendrix
Absolute Bollocks;362836 wrote:
Yeah, on my second trip through the pit, I got caught on the wall for 10+ seconds while other people in the pits drove through me. Don't get me wrong I was WAYYY out of the race by then, but that is a crazy ass bug. I just quit and watched the race monitor after that.
I was just happy that you actually managed to get in the race this week.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #362879

• Kwyjibo
  • Level 1
I think me winning this race was more down to luck than skill, as the pitsstop didn't cause any difficulty for me. It was close between me and Maximillion for about 2/3 of the race, he came out right in front of me after his stop but then he apparently completely misjudged the 4th corner right after his pitsstop (full tank thus heavy car on cold tires...) and I could just drive by him. It is such a shame that this race was tainted by technical issues, I know me living in Europe is causing a fair bit of lag on a full server and I would hate it if that plays a role in incident/accidents, as there is really nothing I can do about it (for what it's worth, the other cars on my screen a relatively lag free so it's hard for me to imagine what the other people might see when they're looking at my car).

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #362950

• Hendrix
I'm hoping to do another open practice Wednesday evening, if anyone will be around.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #363001

i'll be around. when? 8 EST?
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #363002

I will join again if there is another practice session tonight.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #363003

• Binary667
I won't be home until after 11pm CST, but if you're still running I'll jump in.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #363020

• Hendrix
Absolute Bollocks;363001 wrote:
i'll be around. when? 8 EST?
Yeah, 8 or 8:30 EST. Binary, I'll try and get something going later too if you're around.

AG Racing series returns 11 years 2 weeks ago #363257

Sort of off topic, but Kwyjibo and me plan doing a chat party on XBL during tomorrow's 12 Hours of Sebring. If any of you are going to be watching at all, feel free to jump in the party. Cover starts @ 10:00 am EST on Speed.