Forum

TOPIC: AG Racing series returns

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #363494

Hendrix;363452 wrote:
You're working Saturday and Sunday next week?
just sunday
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724
The administrator has disabled public write access.

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #363496

• Binary667
I'm fine with a Saturday race.

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #363514

Hendrix;363431 wrote:
Ok, much better race this week. Here's the results.1. Chrisphil2. Maximillion3. DcNate4. Kwyjibo5. Binary6. Hendrix7. RolexDPracer8. Lnin09. AbsoluteBollock10. VaRaces11. AlphaboxPoint standings after 3 of 4 races.1. Kwyjibo 25pts2. Maximillion 20pts3. DcNate 17pts4. Hendrix 16pts5. Chrisphil 15pts6. Binary 8pts7. Lnin0 7pts8. RolexDPracer 5pts9. VaRaces 3pts10. Alphabox 1pt11. AbsoluteBollock 0ptsOnce again, those who haven't done it yet, get going on unlocking the GT cars, as those will be used for the next series.Also, let me know what you guys think about running next week's race at 3 or 4 pm EST next Saturday. I'm just trying to accommodate Chrisphil's work schedule.
Race-wise it was better than last week. it was just a little disapointing after being 4th fastest in practice, I had to start dead last again because the game froze on my during qualifying. I can't wait for that patch.

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #363858

• Hendrix
Ok, not enough response to running on Saturday, so the race will take place on Sunday. The time may need to be pushed back though, since I think we're recording SHFTS on Sunday again this week.

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #363875

Hendrix;363431 wrote:
Once again, those who haven't done it yet, get going on unlocking the GT cars, as those will be used for the next series.
Did you decide on which GT cars we're racing? Club, Sport, or Pro? I'm still unlocking cars and working through the game, and I want to unlock the right cars, so I can make a semi-intelligent choice.Thanks!
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #363906

• Hendrix
Absolute Bollocks;363875 wrote:
Did you decide on which GT cars we're racing? Club, Sport, or Pro? I'm still unlocking cars and working through the game, and I want to unlock the right cars, so I can make a semi-intelligent choice.Thanks!
Unless they release the patch beforehand, we'll use GT Sport, which is the middle GT class.

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #363915

Hendrix;363858 wrote:
Ok, not enough response to running on Saturday, so the race will take place on Sunday. The time may need to be pushed back though, since I think we're recording SHFTS on Sunday again this week.
Good luck guys, I'm going out on top! Take that Derrick!:-P
Gamertag: chrisphil1724 - Wiicode: 3696 4868 3650 6545 - PSN: chrisphil1724

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #364073

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
I'm out for today's race unless it ends up being held at night.

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #364078

• Hendrix
Today's race will take place at or around 3pm EST.

AG Racing series returns 10 years 5 months ago #364131

• Hendrix
Ok, here's the results from todays final race in the Touring Cars, and the final point standings.Race Results.1. Kwyjibo2. Hendrix3. VaRaces4. Binary5. Maximillion6. DcNate7. DcBronco8. RolexDPracer9. AbsoluteBollockFinal Point Standings.1. Kwyjibo 35ptsT2. Hendrix 24ptsT2. Maximillion 24pts3. DcNate 20pts4. Chrisphil 15pts5. Binary 13pts6. VaRaces 9pts7. Lnin0 7pts8. RolexDPracer 6pts9. DcBronco 2pts10. Alphabox 1pt11. AbsoluteBollock 0ptsWe'll be taking next week off in preparation for the next series. Remember, the next series will be GT Sport, so if you haven't unlocked those yet, get going.Also, I was going to make the next series open to people in North America only, due to the games inability to handle Kwyjibo without massive warping. It's not his fault, but the warping IS an issue. Having said that, I also don't really want to exclude Kwyjibo, because he's a good guy, and a good racer.The other thing that's been brought up is running the races in the evening. I'm open to a time change if people want that, but the races will still be held on the weekends.The warping, and time changes are up to you guys to debate.