Forum

TOPIC: GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #356927

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Been holding on to that copy of Madden 03 hoping to get a better trade in value at GameStop? Better do it soon. ;)GameStop Suspending Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #356928

• Hindu Guy
  • Level 2
Out with the old and in with the new?Good, need to start killing those old consoles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #356945

$20 in gamestop store credit, or the ability to play steel battalion?i choose the latter.

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #356947

The shit will hit the fan if they do this with PS2 games... But if your smart, you don't trade in any of your games into GS/EB... Places like FYE, GameCrazy ect will always accept your games and will give you a lot more for it...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #356948

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I love Iowa for one thing, a TON of amazing mom and pop gaming shops.Got 34 bucks for Gears 2 the other day, which was nice. Also managed to pick up MGS: VR Missions, practically new, black label, for 6 fucking bucks. Legend of Dragoon (one tiny crack, black label, fantastic looking otherwise) for 15 bucks. yadda yadda.So fuck GS. Giftcards only for them.

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #357027

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
I'd never let go of my Halo green xbox.

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #357317

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
should of made your own thread...but first please for the love of GOD use some punctuation. and to answer your question just buy the xbox 360 wireless adapter, i have it and it works great.
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #357357

• havok978
  • Level 6
In other news, Gamestop was still accepting Xbox 1 trades...
[gamercard]havok979[/gamercard]
Wii Friend Code: 0041-2774-6791-8109PS3 Friend Name: havok978

GameStop Suspending Original Xbox Trade-ins Starting Feb. 9 10 years 9 months ago #357368

havok978;357357 wrote:
In other news, Gamestop was still accepting Xbox 1 trades...
In relevant news, "FEBRUARY 9."
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji