Forum

TOPIC: Forza 2

Forza 2 10 years 9 months ago #356765

• Beta76
  • Level 5
Are there still a good amount of people playing this game online?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Forza 2 10 years 9 months ago #356786

no, but they will say yes.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Forza 2 10 years 9 months ago #356787

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
I got it with my 360, and have never played it.

Forza 2 10 years 9 months ago #356794

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
It is a great game. Used to play it a lot. If you have never tried it, it is worth a look. It is closer to a sim than an arcade racer so be prepared to struggle if you are used to Burnout or NFS. AI is good and a lot of cars and options although the presentation is a bit dry - more like science class for car geeks instead of some wannabe GTA spin-off story. Online doesn't get much better when it comes to true racing. Used to be a good group number of players from AGI but not so much anymore due to the game being over a year old. I imagine there are quite a few players still online because there really is nothing on the 360 to compare. There had been some rumblings on here a couple weeks ago to get all the AGI players back on some night.Although you may run into a few people who picked it up in a holiday pack, I would guess the majority of people still playing are quite experienced. Give the single player a good long try and be able to hang with the AI on the mid to upper settings before sinking to much online. It is not a game you want to just pick up and hop online with your first go round - it isn't a shooter and you won't steal a kill or two to make you feel all proud. Good thing is you can get really skilled in single player and most of that experience will carry over online unlike a lot of games that require totally different play styles off and online.

Forza 2 10 years 9 months ago #356800

Exactly what Lnino said but with bad graphics as an added bonus!
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Forza 2 10 years 9 months ago #356898

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
J0HN-666-McCLANE;356800 wrote:
Exactly what Lnino said but with bad graphics as an added bonus!
I wouldn't say 'bad', more like underachiever...but that is typical for most 'sim' games. The cpu cycles are pushing more physics than polygons.