Forum

TOPIC: 2009 - 360

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356238

• bentdog
  • Level 3
The same thing happened last year "Microsoft has nothing for 2008 oh no!!!" Microsoft does not like to show to much of the next year, they want to put all the effort into selling the stuff for the holidays first. Then start to annouce more games, just wait, im sure they have some tricks hidden away. On Major Neslon's podcast they did say they will "break the bank" this E3, just give them some time and enjoy what you have now!
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356240

I'm sure we'll see a couple Halo 3:ODST and Gears 2 map packs as well.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356242

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Fable 2 and Lost Odyssey were the only big releases for 360 this year that really made an impact, otherwise it was just multiplatform titles.The PS3 had the bigger exclusive year honestly. Especially with the huge failure Gears 2 is turning out to be. Not that Resistance is really all that much better, but at least you can actually play it.

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356244

Ezekiel;356242 wrote:
Fable 2 and Lost Odyssey were the only big releases for 360 this year that really made an impact, otherwise it was just multiplatform titles.
I say Gears 2 (last month NPD sells leader) Ninja Gaiden 2, and Left4Dead all had an impact in the sales chart too
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356246

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I don't mean just sales, I mean as an actual game. Gears 2 is one of the buggiest games released with such a massive amount of hype, and it falls flat on its face for it. Ninja Gaiden 2 was definitely meh, nothing special about it, and Left 4 Dead is multiplatform.

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356247

Ezekiel;356246 wrote:
I don't mean just sales, I mean as an actual game. Gears 2 is one of the buggiest games released with such a massive amount of hype, and it falls flat on its face for it. Ninja Gaiden 2 was definitely meh, nothing special about it
Now that is opinion and I'm lazy to fight and not in a mood to fight that
Left 4 Dead is multiplatform.
If you count being on PC as multiplatform, then the 360 doesn't really have exclusives period:D

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356249

• bentdog
  • Level 3
Gears 2 a failure? now thats funny. Really...my friends an I have had more fun with Gears 2 and left4dead this year then any other games. They are both AWSOME co-op games.
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356265

Ezekiel;356242 wrote:
Fable 2 and Lost Odyssey were the only big releases for 360 this year that really made an impact, otherwise it was just multiplatform titles.The PS3 had the bigger exclusive year honestly. Especially with the huge failure Gears 2 is turning out to be. Not that Resistance is really all that much better, but at least you can actually play it.
Don't forget Fable 2 and Left 4 Dead.To me, Gears 2 was a steaming pile of poo, but it did sell amazingly well.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356266

Ezekiel;356242 wrote:
Fable 2 and Lost Odyssey were the only big releases for 360 this year that really made an impact, otherwise it was just multiplatform titles.
Digital*Firefly;356265 wrote:
Don't forget Fable 2 and Left 4 Dead.To me, Gears 2 was a steaming pile of poo, but it did sell amazingly well.
Don't forget to read the bold:p

2009 - 360 10 years 9 months ago #356270

AmazedsatSuma;356266 wrote:
Don't forget to read the bold:p
Umm, I meant Viva Pinata and Lips.