Forum

TOPIC: 2009 - 360

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356140

  • broxy bear
  • broxy bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage B - 3
  • Posts: 921
  • Karma: 10
shit there is nothing on that list that interests me except maybe race pro .
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356145

  • Nut_Man
  • Nut_Man's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3432
  • Karma: 10
A lot of the big titles I liked on 360 this year weren't even announced until early 2008. Tales of Vesperia was announced in Feb for example.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356148

Nut_Man;356145 wrote:
A lot of the big titles I liked on 360 this year weren't even announced until early 2008. Tales of Vesperia was announced in Feb for example.
Yeah, I'm sure we'll see more stuff announced in the coming months. Regardless, most of my favorite games this year were multi-platform anyway.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356149

  • hostyl1
  • hostyl1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Level 3
  • Posts: 141
  • Karma: 10
@DFI too am more of a multi-plat gamer as my favs from this year include RB2, NCAA08, and GTA4. But taking a look at that list makes me believe that I wont be buying too many "brand new" games. Only the GTA4 DLC is something I'm even remotely interested in.However, for me that's not a bad thing. It just leaves more time for me to catch up on the year-end glut that was Mirror's, Persia, Fallout, Banjo. But (aside from SF4) I feel like the list is missing something. I cant think of what it is, but I think there is a mild biggie that was left out.
[gamercard]hostyl1[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356151

  • eswat
  • eswat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3827
  • Karma: 625
hostyl1;356149 wrote:
I cant think of what it is, but I think there is a mild biggie that was left out.
Bionic Commando, RE5, The Witcher, etc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356154

It's a 360 exclusives list, not a total list of 360 games.Here's a list of 360 games.50 Cent Blood on the SandStokedSkate 2MLB Front Office ManagerAfro SamuraiHalo WarsSplinter Cell ConvictionShell Shock 2: Blood TrailsNinja BladeOneChanbara: Bikini Samurai SquadGodfather 2Fear 2:Project OriginBionic CommandoWheelmanStreet Fighter 4Sacred 2: Fallen AngelRace ProRogue WarriorThis is VegasHeistBrave: A Warriors TaleDamnationChronicle of Riddick: Assault on Dark AthenaStar Ocean: The Last HopeTom Clancy's HAWXTrivial PursuitResident Evil 5StormriseHeroes over EuropeWanted: Weapons of FateLegends of WrestlemaniaEat Lead: The Return of Matt HazardVelvet AssassinPrototypeJust Cause 2Battlestations PacificFuelTwo Worlds: The temptationUFC 2009 UndisputedAliens: Colonial MarinesRaven Squad Hidden DaggerOverlord 2Batman Arkham AsylumAlpha ProtocolRed Faction GuerrillaGhostbustersIL 2 Sturmovik: Birds of PreySaboteurOperation Flashpoint 2: Dragon RisingFight Night Round 4Harry Potter and the Half Blood PrinceDarksiders: Wrath of WarBorderlandsBayonettaDragon Age Origins
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356159

Not a very impressive list for '09.
http://killzown.com/image.php?user=the_FREELANCER"Learning to be you is what hurts most"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356166

Digital*Firefly;356154 wrote:
It's a 360 exclusives list, not a total list of 360 games.Here's a list of 360 games.50 Cent Blood on the SandStokedSkate 2MLB Front Office ManagerAfro SamuraiHalo WarsSplinter Cell ConvictionShell Shock 2: Blood TrailsNinja BladeOneChanbara: Bikini Samurai SquadGodfather 2Fear 2:Project OriginBionic CommandoWheelmanStreet Fighter 4Sacred 2: Fallen AngelRace ProRogue WarriorThis is VegasHeistBrave: A Warriors TaleDamnationChronicle of Riddick: Assault on Dark AthenaStar Ocean: The Last HopeTom Clancy's HAWXTrivial PursuitResident Evil 5StormriseHeroes over EuropeWanted: Weapons of FateLegends of WrestlemaniaEat Lead: The Return of Matt HazardVelvet AssassinPrototypeJust Cause 2Battlestations PacificFuelTwo Worlds: The temptationUFC 2009 UndisputedAliens: Colonial MarinesRaven Squad Hidden DaggerOverlord 2Batman Arkham AsylumAlpha ProtocolRed Faction GuerrillaGhostbustersIL 2 Sturmovik: Birds of PreySaboteurOperation Flashpoint 2: Dragon RisingFight Night Round 4Harry Potter and the Half Blood PrinceDarksiders: Wrath of WarBorderlandsBayonettaDragon Age Origins
I bet you the Wanted game sucks.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356210

nothing on that list gets me super excited right now, but well see
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 - 360 10 years 11 months ago #356211

Ninja Blade looks pretty cool. there is a video up on kotaku. Looks like ninja gaiden but with better graphics. http://kotaku.com/5120855/watch-the-japan+only-ninja-blade-demoseems pretty cool.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE
The administrator has disabled public write access.