Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility?

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355049

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Please be real, please be real, please be real.Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355051

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
I thought Crackdown 2 was already in the works?

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355054

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Realtime Worlds has been working on APB. Supposedly only after APB hit the market did they plan on working on Crackdown 2. And even then it sounded like they would only really work on it if APB bombed. Considering Microsoft owns the rights to the Crackdown "franchise" I don't blame them for wanting to make their own IP.

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355071

If true, I like the idea that MS decided to choose a developer that was founded by key Crackdown-related employees from Realtime Worlds and not farm it out to some 2nd rate studio to earn a quick buck.Also if this is true, I expect news of this around E3 time and not sooner
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355073

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Oh please, oh please, oh please. WE NEED MORE CRACKDOWN!
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355193

• Flavius
  • Stage A - 1
Absolutely, my #1 gameplay experience of this generation.Hope this one pans out.

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355209

Flavius;355193 wrote:
Absolutely, my #1 gameplay experience of this generation.Hope this one pans out.
I would have to agree, Crackdown is by FAR the best game of this gen.
If we go down, we go down together.....

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355220

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Flavius;355193 wrote:
DaRocketeer;355209 wrote:
I would have to agree, Crackdown is by FAR the best game of this gen.
Are you serious? I stopped playing after 2 hours. People said Assassin's Creed was repetitive. This game bored me into submission. To each his own I guess.

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355223

Feelgood;355220 wrote:
Are you serious? I stopped playing after 2 hours. People said Assassin's Creed was repetitive. This game bored me into submission. To each his own I guess.
Hahahahaha I'm being judged by a Dallas Cowboys fan. Oh, the irony.
If we go down, we go down together.....

Report: Scottish Developer Ruffian Formed - Crackdown 2 A Possibility? 10 years 10 months ago #355242

• jwg
I had more fun with the Halo 3 beta than the first game. Crackdown 1 did have some potential, though. Maybe the next game, if this is true, won't be become boring as fuck after one or two hours.
  • Page: