Forum

TOPIC: Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354914

womfalcs3;354861 wrote:
PS. This thread was posted in the multiplatform forum initially.
Actual, if I knew you exile yourself from the 360 section, I would have ensure this started in this section to begin. I made it there because I was arleady in that section when I saw this story and I tend to use that section for my general gaming news anyways.My first post was just to point out I knew this thread was going to hell in a handbasket. You just become the personification of troll threads in my eyes.
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354916

Nut_Man;354909 wrote:
You still don't get it do you? I was never defending Microsoft for their idiotic decisions involving the manufacturing of the 360. I was just saying that the disc scratching isn't some new epidemic like the RROD. 55,000 complaints(as of april 2008 ) out of 25,000,000 360 owners isn't a lot. Sure it's a problem for some people, but womfalc is making a mountain out of a molehill.
oh I get it and I'm glad people are suing them over it also. 55,000 people that went through the disc replacement/ODD replacement is hardly a molehill, its a plague.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354918

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
J0HN-666-McCLANE;354916 wrote:
oh I get it and I'm glad people are suing them over it also. 55,000 people that went through the disc replacement/ODD replacement is hardly a molehill, its a plague.
Its a plague even though thats less than 1% of 360 owners?

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354919

How many consoles have you gone through so far?

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354920

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
J0HN-666-McCLANE;354919 wrote:
How many console have you gone through so far?
2. Both from RROD which is a "plague". I don't know what this has to do with what we were talking about though. You called the disc scratching a plague which its obviously not and then you're asking me how many 360s I've gone through.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354924

im on my fourth console.1 RROD1 Disc Scratching1 Disc Scratching and Fried Ethernetportthat's a 50 percent problem for me.this console is made like shit.Enough said.Something that affects 55,000 plus no matter what the percent is a huge issueand the way they chose to handle it is shady as fuck.Throwing around the only 1% is defending a faceless corporation that has a track record of fucking over gamers. I'm for the gamers before the corporations that we buy from.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354937

• jwg
You can add two more games that didn't get counted in that 55,000 right here. I've owned just about every console since the Nes and the 360 is easily the biggest piece of shit out of all of them. Nintendo makes some damn reliable consoles. Too bad they don't have more than maybe two games I'd ever want to play on their new system.I don't care about Microsoft getting sued. Fuck them.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354939

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
womfalcs3;354859 wrote:
Hey Nut Man, have you gotten your X360 back from repairs yet?Comparing the prevalence of RROD and intentionally allowing your consumer to go through disc scratches and RROD to a PS3 firmware update that affected very few is not only immature, but a sign of argumentative desperation. If the disc scratches are so few, you wouldn't have Microsoft getting sued by the EU and in the US for it.55,000? More like 55,000 on NeoGAF alone who have been affected from the posts there.I can't believe people defend Microsoft in all this. It's very mentally backwards. I thank God I don't share your mentality.
Please tell me when I decided to include the RROD in the argument? Or are you jumping to conclusions again. Again with the assuming. You know what they say when you assume.............I'm glad I don't share your on sided biased mentality. I'm glad I enjoy games on multiple systems.J0HN-666-McCLANE;354889 wrote:
I repeat:We all know its made like shit.We are all on at least our second console.How can you defend that?
I still have and still play on my first.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354945

Lord Moon;354939 wrote:
I still have and still play on my first.
If that is a launch console then your sir are extremely lucky.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 9 months ago #354946

jwg;354937 wrote:
You can add two more games that didn't get counted in that 55,000 right here. I've owned just about every console since the Nes and the 360 is easily the biggest piece of shit out of all of them. Nintendo makes some damn reliable consoles. Too bad they don't have more than maybe two games I'd ever want to play on their new system.I don't care about Microsoft getting sued. Fuck them.
Maybe the Wii's dont fail because nobody turns them on anymore.