Forum

TOPIC: Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354747

http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354751

• womfalcs3
  • Level 10
AmazedsatSuma;354747 wrote: There's no need for being womfalc'd. Microsoft didn't think their reputation or their consumer were worth 50 cents per console to secure. Same with the RROD. They intentionally released the X360 knowing they didn't conduct proper testing for it, and they denied/minimized the prevalence of RROD for a long time. Not until they were threatened with litigation did they take the 1.15-billion-dollar charge to their earnings.Self-destruction via the dirty tactics Microsoft has employed with the X360.I love and still play my original Xbox. I won't buy an X360 ever. It's backwards mentally to financially support the incompetence, deception, and negligence Microsoft has exhibited with the X360.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354752

• -Beck-
  • Stage A - 1
ProTip: DON'T MOVE ANY MACHINE WITH MOVING PARTS WHILE IT IS WORKING YOU TWATS.A little common sense goes a long way, but I guess that's just too much to ask for isn't it?

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354753

• womfalcs3
  • Level 10
-Beck-;354752 wrote:
ProTip: DON'T MOVE ANY MACHINE WITH MOVING PARTS WHILE IT IS WORKING YOU TWATS.A little common sense goes a long way, but I guess that's just too much to ask for isn't it?
You heard it here folks, don't ever ever have accidents. :smt037I know a guy whose PS3 fell 5 feet while it was still on due to the cabinet falling over, and both the PS3 and the disc inside weren't harmed.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354758

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
womfalcs3;354753 wrote:
You heard it here folks, don't ever ever have accidents. :smt037I know a guy whose PS3 fell 5 feet while it was still on due to the cabinet falling over, and both the PS3 and the disc inside weren't harmed.
Now who's being childish?

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354759

• womfalcs3
  • Level 10
Lord Moon;354758 wrote:
Now who's being childish?
I can't take a post that suggests that we shouldn't have accidents seriously. No one should. Respond to my first post. Oh that's right, it nails the situation accurately.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354760

• NickH29
  • Level 3
-Beck-;354752 wrote:
Actually you don't need to move it for a disc to break. My xbox cracked my Gears of War disc in the middle without me touching it.
[gamercard]NickH29[/gamercard]

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354761

Man, it seems like every console this generation is screwing us over.
[gamercard]Detective Rocko[/gamercard]

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354762

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
womfalcs3;354759 wrote:
I can't take a post that suggests that we shouldn't have accidents seriously. No one should. Respond to my first post. Oh that's right, it nails the situation accurately.
Ah good to see you made it back up on your high horse.And try not to make it sound like Sony hasn't used any dirty tricks.

Microsoft faces new Xbox 360 reliability accusations 10 years 10 months ago #354768

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
In light of new evidence I rescind my previous comments and extend a heart felt apology to those effected by this tragedy. I honestly did not know that. But to all you fuckers who moved it while a disc was in it - you should have read the fucking manual.