Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos?

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354397

Well, Its out this Wednesday for Freeeeee.You can try out the beta level here
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354402

Yay! another free game a la Yaris to add to my gamerscore. I got 200/200 out of Yaris and getting 200/200 gamerscore on this one looks easy. :)
Adrenaline Boost (15 points)Complete level 1 of the T-Rex campaign Mike's Protégé (25 points)Beat any level in a single player campaign Speed of Sound (20 points)Complete level 3 of the truck campaign A New Hope (20 points)Complete level 6 of the T-Rex campaign Hungry Hungry Dino (15 points)Eat 40 trucks DestructoMatic Rex (10 points)Destroy all buildings in a single campaign map Extinction Event (10 points)Win a multiplayer game Supercharged (25 points)Complete level 4 of the truck campaign Tricked Out (10 points)Complete level 6 of the truck campaign Tough as Nails (15 points)Complete level 5 of the T-Rex campaign Speed of Light (20 points)Complete level 5 of the truck campaign Employee of the Month (15 points)Make 40 deliveriesVia: www.xbox360achievements.org

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354404

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Adrenaline Boost (15 points)Complete level 1 of the T-Rex campaign
Now let's see how many of us can actually get this far. :pI don't want to knock it, but after Yaris I'd imagine a lot of people would hesitate getting this.

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354649

I played about 3 levels of the truck campaign before school and i thought it was cool for a free game. Its like old GTA but with a dinosour chasing you. TRY it people! its fun not Yaris status. xD

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354671

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
just completed all the achievements in around 30 mins . 100 times better than that shitty Yaris game
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354716

broxy bear;354671 wrote:
just completed all the achievements in around 30 mins . 100 times better than that shitty Yaris game
I feel like the achievements are too easy :( but the game is FUN :DMarketplace Link for Dash of Destruction

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354826

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
if anyone is interested here is the link to the other finalists games which you can play the demoshttp://www.unlockxbox.com/gameIdeas/theFinalists.aspx
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354833

• LowVoltag3
how the hell do u get a MP game started? That's the last achievement i need!

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354837

• LowVoltag3
LOL wow.... I thought it was Online multiplayer, I was sitting there for like 10 minutes trying to figure out how to start a multiplayer game..

Hey remember the contest to design an XBLA game based on Doritos? 10 years 10 months ago #354840

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
broxy bear;354671 wrote:
Yup knocked it out in no time. I have to say though that the multiplayer being offline only is kind of lame.
  • Page: