Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels?

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354125

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Ezekiel;354124 wrote:
It's just a 3D snow globe.These forums have become full of the whiniest people on the planet. I don't know how much free shit you guys have to bitch about, but we're nearing the 100% mark.
+1 I don't want this forum turned into GT.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354126

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I love all you guys, even if you are whiny bitches.It's Christmas time.. Get the spirit! NOW!

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354131

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Feelgood;354107 wrote:
I think it's pretty cool. I just wish they would change up the music.
DittoThough to properly fill the whiny bitchy content of this post I will bitch that the music doesn't go long enough before it loops.I'll probably mute the TV and crank up the stereo. Jingle Cats FTW. :smt077:D

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354143

I like it.Since I don't buy Christmas decorations for my apartment, it brings holiday cheer to this dungeon. BRB gotta feed the bats.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354342

The snow globe was not so great but the free Christmas Premium Theme is cool. Some of my friends are now standing in front of a XBox360 ice sculpture which is one way to keep the system from overheating. :)
  • Page: