Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels?

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354057

I mean really Microsoft a Xbox LIVE Snow Globe, why?
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354058

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Why not?

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354061

Nut_Man;354058 wrote: Its worst then I thought, the xbots are speaking Pokemon;)but to answer your question, I really don't care it that it exist. I just wanted to point out that its out and its very odd thing for MS to make. If I cared, I would typed more then one sentence to get my opinion across.

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354065

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Huh...No need to get into the whole xbot crap. You asked "why?" and I answered "why not?". Yeah its dumb. So is the photo sharing thing. I used it once and I cant ever see myself using it again. Who cares.I can't be a very good Xbot since I called the 360 a piece of shit for breaking after a little over one year(literally like 370 days)of use.

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354082

^You do know my first sentence was in jest don't you? "Its worst then I thought, those who prefers xbox 360 as their console of choice are now speaking Pokemon", just doesn't have the same punch to it.Note to self: the internet is serious business -_-'

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354092

huh?...
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354103

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
AmazedsatSuma;354082 wrote:
^You do know my first sentence was in jest don't you? "Its worst then I thought, those who prefers xbox 360 as their console of choice are now speaking Pokemon", just doesn't have the same punch to it.Note to self: the internet is serious business -_-'
Yes. Yes it is.

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354107

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
I think it's pretty cool. I just wish they would change up the music.

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354120

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
The only cool thing about it is that you instantly can see how lame it is without spending time and space downloading it.

When did Microsoft started releasing useless Wii Channels? 10 years 10 months ago #354124

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
It's just a 3D snow globe.These forums have become full of the whiniest people on the planet. I don't know how much free shit you guys have to bitch about, but we're nearing the 100% mark.
  • Page: