Forum

TOPIC: achievement help

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356596

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
I'm thinking this Saturday for sure. Next Saturday (the 10th) is starting to sound busy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356603

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i will be there to help you
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356605

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Anyone have any tips on getting "The Duelist" achievement in Fable 2. It's the one where you have to do a "chain combo". I completed the main story without pulling it off in any of my battles.

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356612

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;356605 wrote:
Anyone have any tips on getting "The Duelist" achievement in Fable 2. It's the one where you have to do a "chain combo". I completed the main story without pulling it off in any of my battles.
First you need Strength to at least Brutal Styles 3. Which you probably have already since you finished the main story. It was suggested to me to buy a slow weapon so you can do this easier, like a hammer/mace style weapon. Then just go some place where you can swing the weapon around, you do not have to be in a fight. Start swinging the weapon around, what you are looking for is a kind of blue glow to the weapon. When you have this "blue swing" you want to hit X at the peak of each swing. Chain enough together and it should pop.Here's a video that should give you an idea of the "blue swing" I was talking about.The Duelist

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356614

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i spend about 1 hour trying to get that achievement and still not got it i may go try it later. will be nice to see how much gold i have earned as i have not played it for over a month and i own every building
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356624

• JoEDigiTECH
OMG! You guys aren't going to believe this but it is the absolute truth.I have been trying to do the Duelist for like the last 20 mins base on the direction from Lord Moon and the You Tube video he linked. I was getting the weapon to turn blue for quite a few strikes but couldn't get it. I got off the couch and came over to my PC to check Moon's post and the video again to make sure I was doing it right. While doing so I continue to rhythmically press X on my controller at a regular pace. As I clicked on the thread I hear my 360 'POP', I looked over my shoulder and ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! I shit you not. So I guess the key is... don't look at the game while you are doing it. :)Thanks guys.

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356633

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;356624 wrote:
OMG! You guys aren't going to believe this but it is the absolute truth.I have been trying to do the Duelist for like the last 20 mins base on the direction from Lord Moon and the You Tube video he linked. I was getting the weapon to turn blue for quite a few strikes but couldn't get it. I got off the couch and came over to my PC to check Moon's post and the video again to make sure I was doing it right. While doing so I continue to rhythmically press X on my controller at a regular pace. As I clicked on the thread I hear my 360 'POP', I looked over my shoulder and ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! I shit you not. So I guess the key is... don't look at the game while you are doing it. :)Thanks guys.
lolz
"But with the blast shield down I can't see a thing!""Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them. Stretch out with your feelings."
"The Force is strong in this one."
:D

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356643

• JoEDigiTECH
Lol. Yeah, I think my medicloreans were boosted by the super charged iced coffee I was drinking.

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356732

I really only started doing this with Fable 2 since so many of the achievements just make playing the game fun!I haven't gotten around to doing any of the co op achievements yet so keep an eye out for me online so I can get those out of the way.One annoying thing about Fable 2 is that you can't get all 1000 unless you buy the pub games from XBLA, for shame lionhead.
Wii Code: 7582-1250-9302-3446 Mario Kart Wii: 3437-3369-6161 PSN Name: GunstarSilver Steam ID: GunstarSilver

achievement help 10 years 8 months ago #356738

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
GunstarSilver;356732 wrote:
One annoying thing about Fable 2 is that you can't get all 1000 unless you buy the pub games from XBLA, for shame lionhead.
that achievement pissed me off , even tho i own fable 2 pubs games . i SHould not be expected to already own a game to obtain an achievement in another. at the moment i am playing brothers in arms hells highway and there is an achievement in that game to play on the 17th of sept (game was released on the 23rd sept ) , some people must of hacked their game to obtain there achievement as i checked the 1000/1000 club for that game as 3 of them have had their gamerscore erased :badgrin: