Forum

TOPIC: achievement help

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353369

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Bomberman Act Zero?:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353371

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
Lord Moon;353369 wrote:
Bomberman Act Zero?:D
i own that game too , if you wanna boost i am sure i could find a couple hours at the weekendi updated the first page with games i own ( i still need to add a few tho )
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353391

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
I am happy to slowly reach my achievements naturally(ie, I earn them). Some time, probably Christmastime this year I will hit the 10k mark. I have met people online that were complete whores and that is how they get fun. I just like to play the game and don't need all the whore points. I got 2 families thier own 360s and I wonder how fast they past me in points since all they do is play the wii and think they will love the 360.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353393

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
Davidb69;353391 wrote:
I am happy to slowly reach my achievements naturally(ie, I earn them). Some time, probably Christmastime this year I will hit the 10k mark. I have met people online that were complete whores and that is how they get fun. I just like to play the game and don't need all the whore points. I got 2 families thier own 360s and I wonder how fast they past me in points since all they do is play the wii and think they will love the 360.
then this thread is not for you . I don't want this thread to turn out to be a achievement whore bashing thread . I agree that achievements should be earned , i just want to offer my help to anyone that is having trouble with certain achievements or to people who DO want to whore some points. I am one of those gamers that gets fun out of hearing that achievement sound pop up and i am kinda proud of my score so far
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353403

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
In Halo 3 how can I get the two kills with one spartan laser kill achievement and the mongoose modown acheivement.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353410

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
Jason 51;353403 wrote:
In Halo 3 how can I get the two kills with one spartan laser kill achievement and the mongoose modown acheivement.
i don't have this one but i found this desciption here
Two for One 5Score a Double Kill with a single spartan laser shot in a ranked free for all playlist (Online).Your best bet for this is a King of the Hill game, seeing as everyone will be running into the same area. Hang back away from the hill and fire into it while people are vying for control. Not an easy thing to do, but keep at it. Best done at lower ranks.Maps: Construct, Snowbound, High GroundThis must be done in the "Lone Wolves" game type.
Mongoose Mowdown 5Splatter an enemy with the mongoose in a ranked free for all playlist (Online).This one is tricky. You will have to hit someone with low shields and at high speend for it to kill them, plus you have no weapons while on the Mongoose to defend yourself. Your best bet is to find two people fighting and barge in, hoping they don't notice you and you can get one of them square on.Maps: High Ground, IsolationThis must be done in the "Lone Wolves" game type.

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353468

broxy bear;353286 wrote:
call of juarezeragonbomberman act zerobionicle heroescabela's african safaribullet witchcarsjuiced 2beijing 2008blazing angelstenchu zkane and lynchfantastic fourfatal inertiablazing angels 2 pdc darts 09
The dark side of boosting-_-I post my list later
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353681

I'm not an achievement whore, or rather I wasn't, until I raised my Gamerscore about 2,500 points in the last couple of weeks. Now I love getting the achievement icon popping up. I can get used to this. My goal this year was to get at least one game 1000/1000, I haven't done that yet and I don't have much time. I gotta get on that.
If we go down, we go down together.....

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #353696

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
there are many games out there is you want a quick and easy 1000/1000good luck on your goal

achievement help 10 years 10 months ago #354066

This is my list of the games I own, hit me if you want to do some whoringLeft 4 DeadNBA LIVE 09Banjo Kazooie: N&BNaruto Rise Of A NinjaUltimate MK3Halo 3Fable IIDEAD OR ALIVE 4Guitar Hero IIIThe Orange BoxCall of Duty 4Bomberman LIVEWormsLOST PLANETTexas Hold'emFroggerStar Trek LegacyCastle CrashersLuxor 2CarcassonneStreet Fighter II' HFWOTB: Commando 3Puzzle Fighter HDPac-Man C.E.Feeding FrenzyGTA IVForza Motorsport 2Small ArmsUndertowRockstar Table TennisBoom Boom RocketCrackdownHexic 2Gears of War 1Robotron: 2084IkarugaDouble DragonContraSonic The Hedgehog 2 Marathon: DurandalDOOMPerfect Dark ZeroCastlevania: SOTNSuper Contra Gauntlet JoustAssault Heroes TMNT 1989 ArcadeSaints Row 1Marvel Ult. Alliance Far Cry Instincts PredatorPocketbike RacerAegis WingSplinter Cell D.A.Fuzion Frenzy 2MotoGP 06KameoBig BumpinPreyPGR 3
http://twitter.com/AmazedSatsumaRandom thoughts from a random man