Forum

TOPIC: How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Right Now

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 11 months ago #353344

• Duraly
  • Level 10
I read earlier in the thread you can download the Rar file...seems to be the only way now....or just wait for a stateside release
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 11 months ago #353404

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
Chinese_Fury;353122 wrote:
After I have been playing Left 4 Dead, I now realize just how bad the RE series is.I loaded up the RE5 demo and played it but just can't seem to get back into it.It's grafxcally nice but the slow moving and lack of being able to gun and move is just so 1980's IMO. I'm glad that I tried the demo first because it just isn't my type of game.Some of you guys may enjoy it when it becomes available to download.
I totally agree! I watched gameplay and all it is, is run away, stand up and shoot, when they get close run away again, then repeat same process over and over. It would be nice if you could shoot and walk at the same time. Left 4 dead is greater.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 11 months ago #353462

I was able to download the game. But when I tried to play it I got incorrect region. I just hope I did account setting right and don't get billed for it.

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 11 months ago #353474

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
Ouch, I want to play this but I will wait for the US demo. I heard there will not be a PS3 demo in Japan because they are only selling it with a demo disk with new PS3s starting next week. Since switching regions is easy with the PS3, i doubt if there will be an American version either unless it's on the movie as a bonus bluray. I can only hope the 360 demo will be out next week.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 11 months ago #353486

• kadosho
  • Level 10
From demo reels, and screenshots, I have a bit of mixed emotions towards 4&5.Honestly I didn't finish 4, I think it was the controls that pushed me aside. (and braving to find the typewriters) I miss them nowHowever I am looking forward to 5, given the co-op, and better control scheme.Maybe 5 may deliver, or not.. just some positive optimism shouldn't hurt.
[gamercard]kadosho[/gamercard]JKOrochinagi KOF fans uniteBTMusic 2.0

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 11 months ago #354647

Hey, anyone notice you can kill the guy with the megaphone?
Steam ID - Demoknight[gamercard]SPK8000LG[/gamercard]