Forum

TOPIC: How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Right Now

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353237

Biohaze20;353200 wrote:
That Demo is awesome!The controls you start out with "D" felt odd to me, i switched them to configuration "A" and i was set. The textures were really good, I can't wait for this game to come out.One thing though, it definitely feels slightly harder than Resident Evil 4, and again I am anxiously waiting for this game.:smt077
Wow you really like it? SeriouslyI think it is a horrible game and after playing the demo glad I won't be wasting 60 bucks on it. The game has not changed in any good ways, it is the same old stiff moving controls and not being able to shoot and move is just lame in this day and age. Maybe it was ok for 1998 but come on, it Is now 2008 and other than visuals nothing has changed.
Veronica Belmont = No Double Dragons :([gamercard]dblnutcustard[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353248

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Nut_Man;353124 wrote:
I know I'll like RE5 because it's more action and killing zombies than puzzle solving BS. Plus, it has co op.
Those are the things that disappoints me about the whole thing. Not that the newer REs are bad, but the fact RE seems to be slipping further and further from its survival horror roots. Capcom is slowly stripping away the essence of the series in order to market it to short attention span, action craving, casual audiences. Yet they still failed to make a great action game thanks mostly to the camera and controls. It is a case of trying to please too many people and the end result leaves it in this strange middle ground - less than satisfying for many an old survival horror fan and modern action fans alike.While I will agree coop is a nice addition; playing solo and having to drag some retarded AI partner through the entire game is not.

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353251

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Chinese_Fury;353237 wrote:
Wow you really like it? SeriouslyI think it is a horrible game and after playing the demo glad I won't be wasting 60 bucks on it. The game has not changed in any good ways, it is the same old stiff moving controls and not being able to shoot and move is just lame in this day and age. Maybe it was ok for 1998 but come on, it Is now 2008 and other than visuals nothing has changed.
I'm glad someone isn't giving into the hype. RE4 was sweet and all, but RE5 doesn't seem to have changed significantly enough to warrant a 60 dollar purchase. Plus, as Lnin said, the games are just not scary in this style of play. I don't want to go back to the old crappy controls, but I wish they would at least freak you out often.

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353268

• Duraly
  • Level 10
I guess M$ caught on...when I try and download it it says "this item isn't available from your current location" I snooze I lose.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353316

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
I couldn't download it anyway, for some reason when I try to download thing anything rated M or RP it says my parental controls don't allow it (even though I am 18). When I go into parental controls I get a error message and it kicks me out. Now I gotta wait for a PS3 demo
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353325

• gk128
  • Stage A - 1
alexsan;353316 wrote:
I couldn't download it anyway, for some reason when I try to download thing anything rated M or RP it says my parental controls don't allow it (even though I am 18). When I go into parental controls I get a error message and it kicks me out. Now I gotta wait for a PS3 demo
They fixed that error a while ago. It is because you were under 18 at one point and now that you are 18 LIVE didn't upgrade your status. If you gogle it you'll find how to fix it.

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353328

Dead Space I really enjoyed.
Veronica Belmont = No Double Dragons :([gamercard]dblnutcustard[/gamercard]

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353336

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Downloading now, I'll be back with impressions later.Anybody wanna co-op? Quote this with a GT and we'll game it up.

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353337

• Duraly
  • Level 10
Ezekiel;353336 wrote:
Downloading now, I'll be back with impressions later.Anybody wanna co-op? Quote this with a GT and we'll game it up.
How were you able to download it?...It told me I couldn't because it was not available in my location.
[psnid]Duraly[/psnid]

How To Play the Resident Evil 5 Demo Righ Now 10 years 10 months ago #353339

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I recovered my friends Jap account that downloaded it before MS cockblocked it.BUT, they cockblocked it another way and made it so once it hit 99%, it said it couldn't download it and corrupted the file.So.Yeah.No demo. >:|