Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Xbox Community Games...

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 10 months ago #351975

• bentdog
  • Level 3
I started this thread for anyone to recommend any community games that are worth a look at (or stay away from).
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 10 months ago #352004

The only one I've really spent any time with is Weapon of Choice. I've only scratched the surface, but it pretty decent.

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 10 months ago #352007

I posted about this game earlier but i might as well post it here... I'm a little biased on it because its my friends game and i helped him on it... The game is called Snake360... The game is a 3D version of the classic game Snake but with 200+ stages, co-op gameplay, Battle mode, Survivial mode, Marathon/Endurance mode, an Online Leaderboard, supports 1080p HD, modifier options for gameplay and a great soundtrack from "In The Groove" composer Kyle Ward... The game also lets you use any control scheme you want (So you don't have to use the 360's shitty D-Pad)... The games creator was also interviewed on OLR last week and is a fan of AGR...Anyways try the games demo and check out the website http://www.snake360.com/ for more info. You can also check out gameplay footage and the trailer...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94eepqLjAYhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtIqU6g03C8The game is only 400 MSP and is extremely fun and challenging for anyone....
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 10 months ago #352011

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
The helicopter game was kinda cool...$5 is too much for these games though. None of them are very good.

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 10 months ago #352605

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
BTW, the Creator and Designer of Weapon of Choice is going to be on The Bobby Blackwolf Show tonight in a live interview.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 10 months ago #352616

Not all of them are 5 bucks I have seen several for 200 points which is $2.50. I have not played very many good ones either.
PSN ID: deadwing34

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 9 months ago #355976

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
has anyone tried graph spacer , i believe its derrickh 's brothers creation its a really good shooter similer to geo wars
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 9 months ago #355981

Coliseum is ok. I cant imagine ever paying money for any of these games though.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 9 months ago #355982

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i bought graph spacer it was only 200pts , Even tho there is no multiplayer or achievements i really like it for the highscore challenge , i own about 25 spots in the top 50
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Xbox Community Games... 10 years 9 months ago #355988

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Anyone tried the full version of Easy Golf? I would specifically like to hear about the online mp and course editor. A bit pricey for a community game (think it is 800pts) but building and then playing your own courses online is way beyond what any other community game offers.
  • Page: