Forum

TOPIC: Installing games to the HDD

Installing games to the HDD 11 years 1 week ago #352328

• LowVoltag3
i installed GTA iv, Gears 2, Saints row 2 and madden 09
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Installing games to the HDD 11 years 1 week ago #352329

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
so far i have installed fifa 09 , gta 4, saints row 2 and left 4 dead .TNA impact and pes 09 were also instaled but that was due to them being rental copies and they are a little scratched so i installed them to stop getting dirty disc errorsNot really noticed any big differences in the load time but i am not to fussed about that as long as i dont have to keep turning up the volume to disguise the jet engine that is the 360
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Installing games to the HDD 11 years 1 week ago #352354

BuckFush187;352328 wrote:
i installed GTA iv
It's a waste of time. It doesn't fix any of the problems the game has with HD displays or popup. Uninstall dat shit.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Installing games to the HDD 11 years 3 days ago #352852

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Violence in HD;352354 wrote:
It's a waste of time. It doesn't fix any of the problems the game has with HD displays or popup. Uninstall dat shit.
Maybe he did it for the lack of noise? Think before you type.Also, Fable II runs great. Sooooo quiet.

Installing games to the HDD 10 years 11 months ago #353380

• Jason 51
  • Level 4
What is this noise you guys are talking about? Do you play your 360 with no volume? I hardly heard any loud noise because my tv is making all the noise from me chainsawing people in half.
[gamercard]Jason 51[/gamercard]

Installing games to the HDD 10 years 11 months ago #353392

• jwg
Fallout 3 runs great installed to the HD. It's so nice and quiet. Considering the questionable quality of Xbox 360s, I wouldn't doubt some people installing games to the HD just to take most of the workload off the 360 disk drive. My first 360 scratched two of my games up beyond playability. As soon as I can find a good deal on the 120 gig hard drive, I'm buying one and making sure all the games I play are installed.

Installing games to the HDD 10 years 11 months ago #353405

Decipher;352852 wrote:
Maybe he did it for the lack of noise? Think before you type.Also, Fable II runs great. Sooooo quiet.
Think before I type? Excuuuuuse me? Like the guy above says, what fucking noises are you guys hearing? Do you have the volume on your TV on "1" in an airtight, soundproof room? All DVD drives make noise... but not a "jet engine." Sounds like people have defective drives? Mine's fine.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Installing games to the HDD 10 years 11 months ago #353434

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
My drive is extremely loud. It's very noticeable, even with a high volume on the tv.

Installing games to the HDD 10 years 11 months ago #353487

• Vizruy
  • Level 6
Decipher;352852 wrote:
Yep, it loads a lot faster. That my biggest problem with this game. :D
[gamercard]Vizruy[/gamercard]

Installing games to the HDD 10 years 11 months ago #353499

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Violence in HD;353405 wrote:
Think before I type? Excuuuuuse me? Like the guy above says, what fucking noises are you guys hearing? Do you have the volume on your TV on "1" in an airtight, soundproof room? All DVD drives make noise... but not a "jet engine." Sounds like people have defective drives? Mine's fine.
Some of us are in apartments, or have our consoles set up somewhere other than the living room, and don't want the sound to carry too far so as to not disturb others. So yes, we play with the volume low. Especially late at night when it keeps people up.