Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Battlefield BC New Map Pack and Patch

Battlefield BC New Map Pack and Patch 11 years 2 weeks ago #349630

8 Maps for conquest and 8 for gold rush. Still no parachute or prone. So far of what I have played the new conquest maps are a ton of fun and add more variety to conquest mode. It seems a little easier to take down choppers now (which is nice) this was a big complaint of mine in the past.Well you can have a 5 man squad and be able to chat freely with each other. You can set up a squad before the match and then jump into game freely with each other. Or if you see someone on your friends list playing you can just into there squad if there is availible space.I was playing a few nights ago on one of the new maps. And our squad rolled up in several tanks to take the enemy flag, this one had a helipad there and there was an enemy chopper overhead. We took out the 1st chopper, took the flag and the one enemy that was left jumped into the availible chopper on the helipad. Needless to say with several tanks there we were able to blow up his chopper before he was able to get off the ground. Very kick ass battlefield moment, IMO.
PSN ID: deadwing34
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Battlefield BC New Map Pack and Patch 11 years 2 weeks ago #349692

• Hendrix
deadwing34;349630 wrote:
8 Maps for conquest and 8 for gold rush. Still no parachute or prone. So far of what I have played the new conquest maps are a ton of fun and add more variety to conquest mode. It seems a little easier to take down choppers now (which is nice) this was a big complaint of mine in the past.Well you can have a 5 man squad and be able to chat freely with each other. You can set up a squad before the match and then jump into game freely with each other. Or if you see someone on your friends list playing you can just into there squad if there is availible space.I was playing a few nights ago on one of the new maps. And our squad rolled up in several tanks to take the enemy flag, this one had a helipad there and there was an enemy chopper overhead. We took out the 1st chopper, took the flag and the one enemy that was left jumped into the availible chopper on the helipad. Needless to say with several tanks there we were able to blow up his chopper before he was able to get off the ground. Very kick ass battlefield moment, IMO.
I agree. I was playing around with the new maps the other day, and they're a welcome addition to the conquest mode.

Battlefield BC New Map Pack and Patch 11 years 1 week ago #350104

• MilkYMoO!
  • Level 1
I really should of bought the 360 version because the ps3 controls are terrible. I only bought the ps3 version because I wanted to play a game with my ps3.
  • Page: