Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Socom For 360?

Socom For 360? 11 years 3 weeks ago #348984

gk128;348978 wrote:
Seeing as the newest SOCOM is so good everyone is trading it in... no.
The game is actually really fuckin' good.The reviews are based on no single player and server issues for the first day.Ever since the second day it has been running smooth. Ive only had a few lock ups but I guess a patch came out today to rid that problem.I wish reviewers would not negatively score on multiplayer only games for not having single player. The game is only $40 because its only multiplayer but they seem to forget about that.Socom: Confrontation has been some of the most fun Ive had shooting people online in a long time.and yes, this thread is stupid.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Socom For 360? 11 years 3 weeks ago #349006

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
I sign,My Name x 10but any what do you expect,he is one of those saints row 2 players.

Socom For 360? 11 years 3 weeks ago #349009

• Hendrix
J0HN-666-McCLANE;348984 wrote:
The game is actually really fuckin' good.The reviews are based on no single player and server issues for the first day.Ever since the second day it has been running smooth. Ive only had a few lock ups but I guess a patch came out today to rid that problem.I wish reviewers would not negatively score on multiplayer only games for not having single player. The game is only $40 because its only multiplayer but they seem to forget about that.Socom: Confrontation has been some of the most fun Ive had shooting people online in a long time.and yes, this thread is stupid.
The last time I tried to play it over the weekend, it was still broken. Trying to use a scope when prone, or crouching still didn't work right. When looking through a scope while you're prone, the view moves up to the crouching position, throwing off your aim. Same thing happens with crouching, only it moves the view to the standing position. Combine that with the terrible match making options, and no party system adds up to one big fail.The game was released unfinished. The only bright spot is the headset.

Socom For 360? 11 years 1 week ago #350079

• Omega1475
  • Level 1
I think Socom on Xbox would be sick. I don't have enough $ for a PS3 yet.
[gamercard]Omega1475[/gamercard]

Socom For 360? 11 years 1 week ago #350080

• Omega1475
  • Level 1
.........yet.
[gamercard]Omega1475[/gamercard]

Socom For 360? 11 years 1 week ago #350083

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
J0HN-666-McCLANE;348984 wrote:
1up re-reviewed the game and gave a B, up from the C- or C+ that it originally got. Anyway this can't get on the 360 because Sony owns the IP and the developer.
  • Page: