Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: So many games. So little money.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348945

• JUSTINFL
  • Level 10
Feelgood;348938 wrote:
Gamefly takes too long fo something to become available. I'm already depending on it for Dead Space, FarCry 2, and Left 4 Dead.
thats because you but too much stuff in your que I bet you would have gotten Dead Space and Farcry if you were to remove your que of everything execpet those 2 games.Just be sure to return the game a week to a week in a half in advance if you want a new release game from gamefly.As for FallOut 3 vs Fable It really is just about what you like Fantasy or ApocalypseFirst Person or third person action.Mini games or managing attributes.For me once I get My360 working,I will go for Fallout first because I would like overall the theme of the game more than fable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348957

JUSTINFL;348945 wrote:
thats because you but too much stuff in your que I bet you would have gotten Dead Space and Farcry if you were to remove your que of everything execpet those 2 games.Just be sure to return the game a week to a week in a half in advance if you want a new release game from gamefly.As for FallOut 3 vs Fable It really is just about what you like Fantasy or ApocalypseFirst Person or third person action.Mini games or managing attributes.For me once I get My360 working,I will go for Fallout first because I would like overall the theme of the game more than fable.
I keep 1 game in my Que and I didn't get Dead Space. I ended up buying it. It usually works 99% of the time though.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348991

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Resistance 2. :PI have no answer since I never played either series. Personally, I'd wait 'till Left 4 Dead or Prince of Persia (or Persona 4 if you still own your PS2)
Signature

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #349002

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
Far cry 2 so far, for me is GOTY. I LOVE open world games, and FPS's that combines both into one..

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #349020

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Um... the games don't disappear over time. Put some on the back burner. Personally, given my domestic situation, I only buy games I think I will play over and over.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #349025

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
I have both Fable 2 and Fallout 3, and so far they're both great, but Fallout wins so amazingly hard its ridiculous. You WILL have crazy fucking moment after crazy fucking moments. The world is incredible and there's just so much to do that it's ridiculous. Plus, it streamlines a shitload of things that were wrong with the way Oblivion worked, slapped them into the Fallout layout and gave you an atmosphere on par with Bioshocks, except it's truly open world.You will never tire of Fallout 3.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #349029

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Yea I just picked up Saint's Row 2 and LittleBIGPlanet yesterday. Got Guitar Hero World Tour and Fable II last week. I think I'm tapped as far as buying games goes. I need to start getting X-mas presents for family.There are still quite a few games I want to get, most are in my GameFly que. The big names like Fallout 3 are gonna be hard to get from them. I may end up trying to buy that one.All in all though if ya'll read my list of games owned, I'm not hurting for stuff to play. :D

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #349041

Well I have about enough expendable cash for one game this weekend and perhaps the last till Christmas. So I have to decide between - Fallout 3, Midnight Club, and Guitar Hero. If I decide to wait it out, fat chance, it would be Need For Speed or Gears. It's probably either Fallout or MC:LA.Whatever I pass on will be thrown onto the Christmas List. Yes, Santa still comes to my apartment and I leave him 2 shots of Captain Mo.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #349056

• Bloodburn
  • Level 10
ahh got little big planet and fallout 3 and saints row 2 today...that with stalker clear sky, and far cry 2 = me with too many games, not enough time. Doesnt matter what console you are on this month, everyone just got tons of games shoved down their throat lol

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #349058

• LowVoltag3
I have Madden 09 and I just bought Fifa 09. I'm Getting Gears 2 on the first day. I'll wait for some price drops to get the rest. Gears 2 should keep me going for a while.
  • Page: