Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: So many games. So little money.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348917

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
If you could only buy 2 games this year, and one of them is Gears 2 and you had to pick between Fable 2 and Fallout 3, what would it be? I loved Fable, but It looks like Fallout 3 will give me more bang for my buck. What say you?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348918

Fable and fallout. Gears looks boring as hell like the first 1.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348919

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
i would drop gears of war 2 as well and definitely get fable 2
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348920

Sell Drugs
Check Out My Mixtape
[gamercard]The Agent IV[/gamercard]

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348924

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
I don't have the time to play 2 long ass RPGs.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348927

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
fable 2 story line only took me around 12 hours to complete which included a few side quests
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348932

Gamefly.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348938

• Feelgood
  • Stage A - 1
Gamefly takes too long fo something to become available. I'm already depending on it for Dead Space, FarCry 2, and Left 4 Dead.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348941

• jwg
I probably won't play Fallout 3 until a few weeks after Gears of War 2, so I can't say anything about that game right now but for Fable 2....If you loved the first Fable, you will love Fable 2. Before I had to start all over, I had put around 20 hours into my first game (that's without doing everything), and you'll likely want to play through the game at least twice. The art style is awesome, combat is hella fun, and the main story is pretty fucking good.A lot of the side missions in this game are really meatly. None of that Mass Effect bullshit where you run into the same looking building for the 10th time in a row, shoot some people, then run out and you're done.Also, look a few threads down and you'll see that you can get most the Fable 2 LE stuff free now.Despite a few aggravations, I feel like I've gotten my moneys worth. I'd stick to Oblivion for for my Bethesda style rpg fix for now until I could get Fallout 3. I know you haven't likely done half the stuff there's still to do in that game.One thing's for sure: it doesn't matter which one you decide to get, you'll likely be wishing you'd gotten the other.

So many games. So little money. 11 years 2 weeks ago #348942

• XGAMERX
  • Stage B - 2
Gears 2 and Fable.
[gamercard]XGamerX[/gamercard]Wii #: 8936 8252 8966 2115PS3 Name:GweedowNow Playing:Mushroom Men Spore Wars, Locoroco
  • Page: