Forum

TOPIC: NXE Videos

NXE Videos 11 years 3 weeks ago #348840

• bentdog
  • Level 3
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NXE Videos 11 years 3 weeks ago #349027

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Lot of good stuff in those videos. Party system looks fan fucking tastic. It may just do for UT3 what Epic couldn't ... make a decent online friends interface without push to talk chat. Friends list is not as cumbersum as I first thought - at least it was fast and there is always the plain list view under the quick guide. I mean, if you have more than 10 or so friends you have to scroll now as well. Wish I had Netflix now but got to thinking....we have two 360s and two accounts - be we can only tie Netflix to one of them so how easy is it to move it to the other if I wanted to watch a movie on the other tv...probably not easy for fear of all the swapping that would be going on between friends.

NXE Videos 11 years 3 weeks ago #349069

• bentdog
  • Level 3
Lnin0;349027 wrote:
Wish I had Netflix now but got to thinking....we have two 360s and two accounts - be we can only tie Netflix to one of them so how easy is it to move it to the other if I wanted to watch a movie on the other tv...probably not easy for fear of all the swapping that would be going on between friends.
Just put both accounts on one box and when you want to use netflix sign in with that account. You can also swap HDD's or save your account on a MU.
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.

NXE Videos 11 years 1 week ago #350421

• Davidb69
  • Level 10
bentdog;349069 wrote:
Just put both accounts on one box and when you want to use netflix sign in with that account. You can also swap HDD's or save your account on a MU.
I have the same situation but I figured I will only be watching downloadable shows via netflix. I was listening to CheapyD this morning and he stated that he couldn't watch a movie in HD from netflix even though he had a good signal strength. I hope this is just because he's in Japan.
Wii - 2303 0628 4559 9276