Forum

TOPIC: Fable2

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356632

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
tell her to follow you and then lead her to the bed and select the bed it should then give you the option to have unprotected or protected sex
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356645

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
This game keeps fucking crashing on me, and I have it installed to my HDD. It's really annoying.

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356646

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Digital*Firefly;356628 wrote:
Ok, I'm having a problem in the game. I proposed to a girl and it told me to chose a marital house. So i did. It did the little wedding cut scene. Then I go to talk to her and it shows the wedding band above her head but it's got a red X over it. I have family quests, and it says she wants sex, but I don't know what to do. It doesn't give me any options other than talk to her. I bought another ring and gave it to her and it says we're now engaged, and to pick a marital home, and it wouldn't let me use the same one from before so I bought a new on. I picked "make this my marital home" and nothing. She's still got the red X over the ring over her head. Anyone have any suggestions?
Early on in the game I had the same problem. What do you have for Flirts? Also it helps if your spouse is "randy". Whores are the best. It makes it a lot easier when you have "Seduce" and "Come Back to my Place" expressions.

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356677

JoEDigiTECH;356646 wrote:
Whores are the best.
Best quote of the year so far.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356680

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
JoEDigiTECH;356646 wrote:
Early on in the game I had the same problem. What do you have for Flirts? Also it helps if your spouse is "randy". Whores are the best. It makes it a lot easier when you have "Seduce" and "Come Back to my Place" expressions.
What ever happened to getting her liquored up and having your way with her?

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356683

• JoEDigiTECH
Token White Guy;356680 wrote:
What ever happened to getting her liquored up and having your way with her?
Well, if we are talking about real life, I never had to do such things. I just usually charm the pants off them. :) Call me old fashion if you want.

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356706

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
NEVER give your spouse another ring. It's generally agreed upon that that's the cause of the disappearing wife and dumb kid glitch after the spire quest. It totally fucked up my game.

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356713

• JoEDigiTECH
The thing that bugs me... this is going to sound dumb... my nephew accidentally blew out some windows in bowerstone the furniture shop I own when we were playing Co-op... why can't I get them fixed... I'm rich and I can't buy new windows... I got to stop drunk posting... :)

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356841

• Decipher
  • Stage A - 1
Nah, I hate that too. I accidentally broke a window in the pub with a rogue spell while trying to cancel an action by hitting B (the logical button for it) but of course that's the wrong button, so SMASH. Now it sits forever broken, just like the Male Tailor's door which I kicked in to see what would happen, not knowing it to be permanent.

Fable2 10 years 10 months ago #356854

Just beat the game. awesome game but the end fight is well, different.Chose the "Sacrifice" option.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE