Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Snake360

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347702

• TigerClaw
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 3
Remember the game Snake on your cellphones?You will be happy to know that a 3D version of it is being made for the Xbox 360. It will be the first title released on the upcoming Xbox LIVE Community Games service.Check out the trailer[youtube]F94eepqLjAY[/youtube]Official Sitehttp://snake360.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347707

How Tigerclaw beat me to posting the game that im apart of is beyond me...Anyways... This is a game that a friend of mine has been working on... I'm not going to take that much credit because he's done all of the hard-work (ive really just done testing, bug checking ect)... Anyways he's developed this for the Xbox Live Community games service that's due out November 19th... Its been a long time in the making and we are excited for it to be out next month for the 360 for 400 xbl points ($5)...The game is a 3D version of the classic game Snake but with 200+ stages, co-op gameplay, Battle mode, Survivial mode, Marathon/Endurance mode, an Online Leaderboard, modifier options for gameplay and a pumping soundtrack from SCI Recordings (including In The Groove composer Kyle Ward)... There also more but i would much rather have people go to the games website...www.snake360.comEither way please check it out, give it a try and buy it on Xbox live when it comes out... :P
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347720

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
XNA, make that shit yourself.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347738

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
that looks fun and im digging the techno/dance music!
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347741

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Did anyone else think this was another MGS thread?

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347742

• NickH29
  • Level 3
As much as I loved snake back in the day I just couldn't find myself liking this game. And I'd probably want to punch the screen from the frustration gained from playing with the bad d-pad.When does Dishwasher sword guy or whatever the game is called come out? That's the one I'm looking forward to.
[gamercard]NickH29[/gamercard]

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347743

• broxy bear
  • Stage B - 3
Token White Guy;347741 wrote:
Did anyone else think this was another MGS thread?
yes i thought i was going to see some screenshots or videos of MGS 360
200,000 gained @ 16:34 15th July 2010 achievement which took me over this milestone was THE BEST DEFENCE... Prison Break: The Conspiracy300,000 gained @ 17:22 13th May 2012 achievement which took me over this milestone was Freedom : homefront

Snake360 11 years 3 weeks ago #347756

NickH29;347742 wrote:
As much as I loved snake back in the day I just couldn't find myself liking this game. And I'd probably want to punch the screen from the frustration gained from playing with the bad d-pad.
Actually you can use either the XYBA face buttons, either of the analog sticks, or the trigger and bumper buttons (RB,LB)... Most people who we've had test it use the XYBA buttons... Personally i like using the analog sticks because its easier for you to get 'quick move' bonuses...
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom Queen"- Sean Connery*The Official Token OLR and USL Hebrew*

Snake360 11 years 5 days ago #349936

Here's the second trailer for the game... It outlines the different modes and multiple controller layouts...[youtube]rtIqU6g03C8[/youtube]

Snake360 11 years 5 days ago #349940

It will be weird to play "Snake" while NOT pooping. Leave this shit on the cell phones.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE
  • Page: