Forum

TOPIC: Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall?

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 4 weeks ago #347235

Naruto: The Broken Bond Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Boltsand I'll probably rent Marvel vs DC.Everything else I will get on PC since that's availible.Need for Speed Undercover. I'm going to wait for reviews and impressions but it has to better than last years.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347273

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Gears 2 and that's it...for now.(well, I guess also B&K:N&B but that'll wait 'till Xmas)
Signature

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347276

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
Gears 2 and Banjo for sure. Later down the line when I want to move onto another game, I'll pick up Fable 2.Fallout, FarCry and L4D are going on my PC, and Mirror's Edge and LBP for PS3.This is definitely my favorite year in gaming in a loooong time.

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347303

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Ezekiel;347276 wrote:
FarCry and L4D are going on my PC, and Mirror's Edge for PS3.
Two minds think a like.
This is definitely my favorite year in gaming in a loooong time.
I miss the late '90s in gaming.
Signature

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347311

• robowski
  • Level 1
1-fable 22-Gears of war 23-Left for Dead4-Halo Wars
[gamercard]robowski[/gamercard]

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347315

Fallout 3 is definitely at the front. I'll get Fable II eventually, definitely before the end of the year.The most likely's:Rock Band 2Guitar Hero Dead SpaceMirror's EdgePrince of PersiaThe possibly's:Last RemnantLeft 4 DeadCall of Duty World at WarSpider-Man: Web of ShadowsEDIT: I don't know why I didn't realize this was the 360 section and not multiplatform...
[gamercard]MisterMasterFu[/gamercard][psnid]MisterDrunkenFu[/psnid]

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347809

• bentdog
  • Level 3
Far Cry 2Gears of war 2Left for deadI just beat Dead Space, GET THIS GAME ITS AWSOME!!!
The more I use my PS3 the more I love my 360.

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347810

• jwg
Fable 2, Gears of War 2, and Fallout 3 are the main games I want. I'd say I want Fable 2 more than anything. Hopefully the game will live up to the hype this time.

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347820

• XGAMERX
  • Stage B - 2
-Gears 2-Fable 2-Banjo and Kazooie -Dead Space-COD:WaW-Farcry 2-Destroy All Humans Path of the Furon
[gamercard]XGamerX[/gamercard]Wii #: 8936 8252 8966 2115PS3 Name:GweedowNow Playing:Mushroom Men Spore Wars, Locoroco

Which 360 games are you looking forward to playing this fall? 11 years 3 weeks ago #347846

-Fable II-Fallout 3-Banjo:Nuts & Bolts-Gears 2-Resistance 2