Forum

TOPIC: Call of Duty: World at War Beta

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #347582

• ediddy999
  • Level 5
GunstarSilver;347577 wrote:
Is it just me or does this game just feel like COD4 with new maps and weapons, I really feel like I'm just playing the same game. I'm not sure I'll bother getting this.
You are right on. The first thing I thought was haven't I played this before?:confused:This is a Gamefly for me to play when I'm bored of some of the other games on my play list.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #347584

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
from the sound of it I may trade in CoD4 in for this then
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #347601

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
GunstarSilver;347577 wrote:
Is it just me or does this game just feel like COD4 with new maps and weapons, I really feel like I'm just playing the same game. I'm not sure I'll bother getting this.
....you actually expected to be like COD3? :confused:
Signature

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #347602

• Ezekiel
  • Stage A - 1
But why copy and paste old CoD2 gun models into the CoD4 engine and call it a day? Granted, that guarantees fun, but longevity? Not much, considering half the people who own and play their 360's and PS3's have played the balls out of CoD4.

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #348158

• project
  • Level 1
True, but now a large majority of the guns are signal shot and the maps are a bit bigger and the “modulation” plays a big roll in games like domination and if your looking for beta keys I have a few just ask me we im on live.p.s. the farcry beta on live is better
[gamercard]project 101[/gamercard]

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #348193

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Just got in the beta last night. Feels like COD3 on the COD4 engine. Everything about it the interface and options feels identicle to COD4 but with the guns from COD3. Not that that is a bad thing because they 3 and 4 were great games, just at little stale at this point-especially the slow inaccurate guns. There is only one map with a vehical that I have found and if it is any indication then I liked the vehicals in COD3 better. Dogs and broken body parts are cool but other than that I am not to excited over this game. Coop may be its saving grace? I went from COD5 being the only shooter I wanted this holiday to asking myself what else is out there...

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #348330

I think the beta is pretty lackluster, I mean its fun CoD action but I'm so sick of WWII, the exact same guns are getting old. I never even played CoD 4 online but the beta for CoD 5 feels to familiar. Its not the worst shooter this year but WWII is over and I'm tired of it. Plus some of the add ons seem pretty lame, like silencers and the sights they use in the WWII era that wouldn't exist.

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #348376

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
uber fragger;348330 wrote:
I think the beta is pretty lackluster, I mean its fun CoD action but I'm so sick of WWII, the exact same guns are getting old. I never even played CoD 4 online but the beta for CoD 5 feels to familiar. Its not the worst shooter this year but WWII is over and I'm tired of it. Plus some of the add ons seem pretty lame, like silencers and the sights they use in the WWII era that wouldn't exist.
If they only used real stuff there would be very little to unlock. Honestly Cod 4 isn't much better. It isn't realistic at all with the guns and the add ons.

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #348387

• Quagmire_
  • Level 10
Roundhouse is about the only good map.
I do not have Xbox Live anymore. I now have a PS3. My online name is Z71ridinhigh.

Call of Duty: World at War Beta 11 years 1 month ago #348389

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;348376 wrote:
If they only used real stuff there would be very little to unlock. Honestly Cod 4 isn't much better. It isn't realistic at all with the guns and the add ons.
When was COD about realism?
Signature