Forum

TOPIC: Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343728

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
The crazyness continues in Japan. They must really love the "Tales Of ...." series.Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343737

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
I cant believe it. They were telling the truth...it really was sold out! insane.

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343738

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Yup, that pretty much sums it up for me.

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343741

And all those systems will be traded in once they beat the game.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343744

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
lolIs GameStop in Japan? :D

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343751

Good to see. I'm thinking that they were just as shocked as anyone.There actually going to have to put more stock in Japan to meet demand. I bet it will take them a while to do that just because they never thought they'd have to do that.
[gamercard]JimPatrick[/gamercard]"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised.""Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343768

Star Ocean is coming in Feb. as well. I bet the 360 will outsale everything the week that comes out as well. It just proves if Microsoft offers games that the Japanese market is interested in, they'll buy it. Buy the end of 2008 the 360 should be in over one million Japanese households. Nowhere near Wii numbers, but at least respectable. At the very least there maybe 360 owners will get more Japanese developed games.

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343769

Is tales really that good? I got about 15 hours into tthe tales of symphonia on gamecube and It was good but not system seller crazy like this.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343770

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Well to behonest this uptick in sales I'm finding out is due to Infinite Undiscovery coming out. Though I have been told Tales of Vespira is very good.

Holy Snot! Xbox 360 Tops Home Console Sales In Japan 11 years 1 month ago #343777

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Lord Moon;343770 wrote:
Well to behonest this uptick in sales I'm finding out is due to Infinite Undiscovery coming out. Though I have been told Tales of Vespira is very good.
Infinite Undiscovery... why does that title make my head hurt?