Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: XBOX NEXT?

XBOX NEXT? 15 years 4 months ago #3229

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
xboxnext... then ps3... then new nintendo... unless I think nintendo will eb better than ps3.... heh...
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

XBOX NEXT? 15 years 4 months ago #3249

Probably I won't buy the new Nintendo one, just XBox-Next and PS3.

XBOX NEXT? 15 years 4 months ago #3293

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
KingKongSushi wrote:
Tedakin wrote:
Definitely Xbox and PS3. Dunno about Nintendo.
I've never owned a Nintendo system. My reasoning behind this is that I was a totally loyal SEGA fan growing up. Back in those days, it was one system or the other (Genesis SNES). I feel so dirty even picking up a Nintendo Gamecube controller. I will also get the PS3 and X-Box Next. Which I buy first mostly depends on the order in which they come out.
You have missed out one sooooo much then. Basically you have missed out on probably 9 of the 10 best games of all time. Since according to just about anyone's list except for FFVII most of the top 10 best games ever are on the NES/SNES/N64/GC. You should really pick up an N64 if you love platformers since it has the best around.Just of of curiosity though did you apply this same principle to Sony? I mean if you say its one or the other and you always loved Sega then that means you shouldn't have bought a PS1 or a PS2 if you actually are serious about that.

XBOX NEXT? 15 years 4 months ago #3347

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
If they all came out fairly around the same time, I said I would get the next Nintendo console, but If the revolution comes out a year later, I will get the Next XBOX. Probably get the Nintendo systen later when it came out. :)
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

XBOX NEXT? 15 years 4 months ago #3833

• Twinsen
  • Level 2
XBox Next and PS3. Unless Nintendo comes up with some good games, I probably will skimp out on another Nintendo console.
  • Page: