Forum

TOPIC: Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294632

Lnin0;294630 wrote:
If you don't like it send it back to Bungie and ask for your money back. One less cry baby bitch I have to worry about in matchmaking.
Take your shit somewhere else. Then its one less dumbass I have read.There is no true justification to not using it. It just makes the game look like one of the lower quality Xbox 360 games.
[gamercard]Alpha Factor[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294633

• Zidy
  • Stage A - 1
Alpha Factor;294632 wrote:
Take your shit somewhere else. Then its one less dumbass I have read.There is no true justification to not using it. It just makes the game look like one of the lower quality Xbox 360 games.
Okay. Don't play it then.

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294634

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
If the game was only being outputed in 480p, that would be a story. The way it is right now, it's so damn close to 720p that I don't care, it looks fine to me :-D.

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294636

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
There is no true justification to not using it. It just makes the game look like one of the lower quality Xbox 360 games.
Other than the whole frames-per-second justification...I think you'd be even more pissed if the framerate dipped. Just sayin.Like I said before, you wouldn't have known had someone not told you first, so it's really not that big of a deal.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294637

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
It just makes the game look like one of the lower quality Xbox 360 games.
Your intelligence is really shining through with statements like that.

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294640

• Lnin0
  • Stage B - 3
Take your shit somewhere else. Then its one less dumbass I have read.There is no true justification to not using it.It just makes the game look like one of the lower quality Xbox 360 games.
Take my shit somewhere else? It looks like you're the one talking out your ass.

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294645

Lnin0;294640 wrote:
Take my shit somewhere else? It looks like you're the one talking out your ass.
While trying to take screenshots from the theater I can tell the difference so I'm not talking out of my ass. I've even went back to Gears of War and compared and I see the difference greatly.Blackwolf stated the main reason it doesn't bother me that much. The frames would dip.
[gamercard]Alpha Factor[/gamercard]

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294675

Blackwolf;294636 wrote:
Other than the whole frames-per-second justification...I think you'd be even more pissed if the framerate dipped. Just sayin.Like I said before, you wouldn't have known had someone not told you first, so it's really not that big of a deal.
Saying that you wouldn't have known is fucking based on ignorance, Blackwolf. I, like Alpha, noticed on the first day and first level of playing it. Jesus fucking christ, get your head out of your pompous ass.Edit: Also, look at these. Delicious jaggies taken from a screen cap device, NOT the Theater.
omm nom nom nom, low res is so tasty
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294676

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Please people, lets not fly off the handle because of the visuals of a game. If you don't like it then complain to Bungie, if you do, fine. Please, lets be reasonable about this.

Halo 3 not running in HD confirmed by Bungie 12 years 6 months ago #294677

If you complain to bungie, they'll blow your shit off saying that you're just another internet drama lover and that it's only something conspiracy theorists would notice.Fucking idiotic- that's how they're approaching this. That, and there's the whole lying issue what with the box saying 720p support (it's cheating if it's a lower resolution and then upscaled crappily to 720p, like Halo 3)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e20/kareeji/arrowheadsig.jpg?t=1268771428
Twitter: hifibryYoutube: kareeji