Forum

TOPIC: Dead 360 Thread

Dead 360 Thread 9 years 4 months ago #390748

• DeadMan
  • Stage A - 1
Got a refurb back today, it is one of the quiet ones! (Ya I was still rocking the jet engine style)
[Gamercard]Deadmanerz[/Gamercard] Origin and Battlelog: ColCake
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dead 360 Thread 9 years 4 months ago #390749

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
Mine seems like it's trying to die on me. I got a RRoD about 5 days ago, but it's been fine since. That's with consecutive hours of play. Today, I got the E68 error when I booted it up, but when I turned it off then back on, it was fine again. I dunno. This will be my 3rd one that dies.

Damnit, It Happened! 9 years 1 month ago #392272

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
I think my orginal Xbox just Red Ringed!!! OMG!So after not playing it for close to a year I I got the urge to play some Star Wars Battle Front, I played a crap load of it yesterday and just finished playing about 4 hours of it now. Just as I go to turn my Xbox of, It made a funny noise with the cd drive (clicking) and all I did was turn it off! now it won't load a game and it's flashing red.I am so sad now, first ever console to die on me. Now I HAVE to get a 360 (It's still Backwards compatible right?)Edit: Actually I think it's the Harddrive that's clicking, Is there a fix for this?
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

Dead 360 Thread 9 years 1 month ago #392273

True;392272 wrote:
I think my orginal Xbox just Red Ringed!!! OMG!So after not playing it for close to a year I I got the urge to play some Star Wars Battle Front, I played a crap load of it yesterday and just finished playing about 4 hours of it now. Just as I go to turn my Xbox of, It made a funny noise with the cd drive (clicking) and all I did was turn it off! now it won't load a game and it's flashing red.I am so sad now, first ever console to die on me. Now I HAVE to get a 360 (It's still Backwards compatible right?)Edit: Actually I think it's the Harddrive that's clicking, Is there a fix for this?
Sorry bout that man but as Marcus PSP says, "Time to step your game up!"Battlefront is backwards compatible on the 360.. Click the link for the full list of back compatible Xbox games.http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm
[gamercard]FinalRodzilla[/gamercard]

Dead 360 Thread 9 years 1 month ago #392274

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Waiting for my 360 to die so I have an excuse to get a 360S. Need that 250GB HD!
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Dead 360 Thread 9 years 1 month ago #392275

• True
  • Stage A - 1
alexsan;392274 wrote:
Waiting for my 360 to die so I have an excuse to get a 360S. Need that 250GB HD!
I may get that one in about a month or two since this one is officially dead, I got all these Xbox games that I don't want to give up, so I'm just gonna do it.And Thanks FinalRodzilla, yeah I guess it's finally time to upgrade huh!? LoL, I held out a long time.

Dead 360 Thread 9 years 1 month ago #392276

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Yeah True, you've been teasing us for years. Get a damn 360 already so we can play with you! :p

Dead 360 Thread 8 years 9 months ago #393681

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
I just got an E74 error... on fucking Christmas! Baby Jesus hates me.My console isn't in warranty. I'm debating on abandoning the platform. Grrrr!

Dead 360 Thread 8 years 9 months ago #393711

• True
  • Stage A - 1
JoEDigiTECH;393681 wrote:
I just got an E74 error... on fucking Christmas! Baby Jesus hates me.My console isn't in warranty. I'm debating on abandoning the platform. Grrrr!
Have you googled the E74 fix threads on the net?