Forum

TOPIC: Dead 360 Thread

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366181

Still waiting for mine. It took them 4 reference numbers and 1 month just to get my box to me. Worst customer service I've had to deal with in a long ass time.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366182

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 1
Sneekapeek;366181 wrote:
Still waiting for mine. It took them 4 reference numbers and 1 month just to get my box to me. Worst customer service I've had to deal with in a long ass time.
They don't send boxes anymore. It's faster to do it online.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366233

Token White Guy;366182 wrote:
The original plan was for them to just send me a label. They called me back 4 days later so I could verify my address. Then 16 days later I called them back and asked where my label was. They offered to send the whole package this time, 5 days later they called me back to verify my address. All that verification and they still can't get the address right - no apartment number on the label so it goes to the front office.I tried to do the damn online thing but it kept resetting the registration fields after I filled everything out. With any luck I'll get my 360 back in a week.
[gamercard]theSneekapeek[/gamercard]

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366245

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;366182 wrote:
They DO send boxes. Microsoft confirmed t his to one of the blogs. Either kotaku or joystiq. Plus they sent me a box only a few months ago.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366247

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
Nut_Man;366245 wrote:
They DO send boxes. Microsoft confirmed t his to one of the blogs. Either kotaku or joystiq. Plus they sent me a box only a few months ago.
A few months is a long time. I was told to box it myself.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366428

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1
Token White Guy;366247 wrote:
A few months is a long time. I was told to box it myself.
hereand here
What are the options for shipping my console to Microsoft?You have two shipment options when requesting a repair online from Microsoft.You can select the e-Label option for shipment. With this option, you provide your own box, and you can print out the pre-paid shipment label online. After you’ve packed your console for shipment, simply affix the e-Label you’ve printed and drop off the box with UPS. This option is more convenient, as you do not need to wait for a box delivered, and will often reduce time you are without your console. You should be sure to download the shipping label from the UPS web site within 10 days of receiving the email, or the shipping label will be automatically cancelled.You can also select a box shipment in which case Microsoft will send a box to your home with a pre-printed shipping label affixed. You simply pack your console in the box and ship it back to Microsoft via our courier.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366431

• Token White Guy
  • Stage A - 1
Well that's BS. I had to go to three different stores to find the perfect size box.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366444

my 360 didn't die, but it murdered my copy of vf5.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366446

• jwg
My old 360 did the exact same thing. VF 5 probably won't be the last game it kills. Mine killed Gears of War 1 and Halo 3 twice. Luckily I had a scratch protection warranty on my second copy of Halo 3.

Dead 360 Thread 10 years 6 months ago #366496

it's pretty fucking shitty of microsoft to give the 360 such a horrible dvd drive.i've had running ps2's fall down five feet that haven't scratched the disc at all, and yet my stationary 360 manages to completely destroy a game. unacceptable. and microsoft wonders why people are pirating 360 games like crazy now....