Forum

TOPIC: Dead 360 Thread

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247575

D4rksp4rk;247489 wrote:
I've wanted to always know... why do you have 5 GT's in your sig?
I was just bored one night and it looked kinda cool.
Veronica Belmont = No Double Dragons :([gamercard]dblnutcustard[/gamercard]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247581

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
You think you can take some out? Because it boggs down for some of our users who are still forced to use dialup.The gamertag system on the forums really only wants to handle one gamertag per sig - your own. Thanks.-Blackwolf, Allgames.com Admin
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247841

Removed sigs, sorry for the bogg down.

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #248232

I got my Xbox back today. They replaced it with a replacement unit. It's manufacture date is 06/05/06. I'm gonna hook it up later tonight. We'll see if it works.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #248236

• C0lin
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly;248232 wrote:
I got my Xbox back today. They replaced it with a replacement unit. It's manufacture date is 06/05/06. I'm gonna hook it up later tonight. We'll see if it works.
One day later and it would've been a bad omen-having 360. I think it would be cool to have one from that date though.

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #248294

Well, it appears to be working ok so far.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 1 month ago #248734

Is there anyway to track or check it once it arrives at the Texas repair facility?

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 1 month ago #248778

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Call 1-800-4MY-XBOX with your reference number and they'll tell you the status.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 1 month ago #248855

• R3quiem
  • Stage B - 3
i brought my 360 over to my friends house, while we were playing it the power goes out for a second and came back on, then i notice the red rings of death flashing in front of my eyes...and i was scared.I quickly went over and turned it off, i turned it back on and it was fine. Note to self: Always plug my 360 in a surge protector.

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 1 month ago #248891

Mine just came back from Texico Repair Facility, just as everyone has posted the unit was replaced with a newer console (hopefully better than the one it replaced).Has anyone watched the video from the hdd "A Look Inside Xbox 360" funny how they talk about quality control....oops video edit cough cough.The original unit had a Hitachi drive as so does this one, bummer was hoping for the quieter Samsung drive. Here's hoping that once I connect it to the xbox live updates that it locks up again. Send it off again and hope to get a Samsung model.