Forum

TOPIC: Dead 360 Thread

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #245300

I'm hoping they give me the opportunity to buy an extended warranty on a 2006 unit if that's what they give me
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #245308

Can you purchase a warranty from MS after the xbox 360 purchase? Like a year later in some of our cases?
Veronica Belmont = No Double Dragons :([gamercard]dblnutcustard[/gamercard]

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247225

• H.A.W.G.
  • Stage B - 2
I wish my 360 would go ahead and Die, its getting extremly loud and annoying. Sounds like an old printer. You can even hear it through all of GoW gunfire
Finish the Job you Twat

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247226

Mine's been gone for 12 days now :(
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247281

You still haven't gotten it back yet? Ouch!

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247291

Mine just died again and I received the MS coffin and it's on the way to Texas replacement factory. Via de Mexico!
Veronica Belmont = No Double Dragons :([gamercard]dblnutcustard[/gamercard]

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247489

• D4rksp4rk
  • Level 4
Chinese_Fury;247291 wrote:
Mine just died again and I received the MS coffin and it's on the way to Texas replacement factory. Via de Mexico!
I've wanted to always know... why do you have 5 GT's in your sig?

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247534

BTW, i fixed my 360 simply by replacing the Thermal Paste with Arctic Silver 5 compound.. works like a charm if your getting the 3 red lights. Simply because THAT IS THE PROBLEM....

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247535

warranty = very voidedif i had something like that, and i had a choice between fixing it myself, or having them replace it i would chose the second option every time. who the hell knows what else is going to fail on it if it already screwed up.
- six years and counting, damn -

Dead 360 Thread 13 years 2 months ago #247562

Mine stopped working immediately after the 11/30 update. I don't know of any way for me to fix that.