Forum

TOPIC: Chromehounds

Chromehounds 11 years 7 months ago #320452

Sorry, I bolted so quick, but the girlfriend came home upset (Sunday is her 35th Bday). Had to do damage control. It was fun while it lasted, but I need to build a much better mech.
360: AbsoluteBollock - PlayStation 3: AbsoluteBollocks - My Wii friend code: 5483 8750 5777 4549
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Chromehounds 11 years 7 months ago #320459

• Hendrix
Absolute Bollocks;320452 wrote:
Sorry, I bolted so quick, but the girlfriend came home upset (Sunday is her 35th Bday). Had to do damage control. It was fun while it lasted, but I need to build a much better mech.
Doh! We were wondering what happened to you.

Chromehounds 11 years 7 months ago #320476

• SageClaw
  • Stage B - 3
Hendrix;320448 wrote:
What time were you on Sage? We played last night, and I never saw you online. The other thing you can do when you see people playing, is just jump online with the game. Since you're still in the squad, it'll bring you right to the squad lobby where everyone should see you.
About 10 minutes to 8 EST. Was playing Boogie Bunnies (shut up) because I didn't see anyone around. Then I just went to the dashboard when I started seeing names I recognized. Figured I would wait on the invite only because I didn't play a lot with the crew and if you had enough people, I could just bow out gracefully if I didn't get the invite.No worries though. I will just do the squad lobby thing next time. : )
"Well if I knew what I was talking about do you really think I would waste it on an Internet Forum?" SageClaw

Chromehounds 11 years 7 months ago #320827

do alot of people on the community still play this, because i have always wanted to jump in on this game but was afraid there would be no one online

Chromehounds 11 years 7 months ago #320831

blacky the ghost;320827 wrote:
do alot of people on the community still play this, because i have always wanted to jump in on this game but was afraid there would be no one online
I haven't seen anyone play this in a long time. I think it's fun to get everyone back together and play every few months.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Chromehounds 11 years 6 months ago #322016

I loved this game before DLC weapons killed it.Spent over 100 hours on the frontlines.It makes me sad.R.I.P. chromehounds.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Chromehounds 10 years 6 months ago #367617

• JoEDigiTECH
  • Thank you received: 4
Sorry to do this but, I have been listening to the AGI archives circa Mid-2006 and all the talk of Chromehounds inspired me to pick up a cheap used copy on eBay. So, if anyone wants to play a throwback game, I should get my copy in a few days.