TOPIC: Chromehounds

Chromehounds 12 years 3 months ago #287308

• BBboy20
  • Stage A - 1
EvilWall;287301 wrote:
My XBOX is still broken!
Sorry to read that.
Signature
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313752

Anybody up for a Chromehounds reunion this Saturday night (the 16th)?
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313758

• Yama86
  • Level 8
I hate to admit it, but I sold my copy of the game. :("The Travolta" and "Mr Happy" will never be able to terrorize the Wonder Bread Clan again. :(:(:(
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313761

Yama86;313758 wrote:
I hate to admit it, but I sold my copy of the game. :("The Travolta" and "Mr Happy" will never be able to terrorize the Wonder Bread Clan again. :(:(:(
Traitor!
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313776

• Hendrix
Yama86;313758 wrote:
.............................You are now dead to me.................My condolences to the widow Yama.

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313782

Hendrix;313776 wrote:
.............................You are now dead to me.................My condolences to the widow Yama.
This just in we're now accepting applications for the Allgames Chromehounds Squad.

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313785

• Yama86
  • Level 8
Hendrix;313776 wrote:
Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!
It\'s such a fine line between stupid, and clever. --David St. Hubbins

nice try. 11 years 9 months ago #313806

• Kropotkin
  • Level 6
Yama86;313785 wrote:
Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!
It didn't wash with Carrie Fisher and it doesn't wash with us!
XBL Tag: Kropotkin

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313812

• Hendrix
Yama86;313785 wrote:
Ok. I'll look past this act of treason, due to your timely Blues Brothers quote.

Chromehounds 11 years 9 months ago #313815

• Hendrix
Kropotkin;313806 wrote:
It didn't wash with Carrie Fisher and it doesn't wash with us!
Whats this "us" stuff??? Mr. Ionlyplayedonlinelike4times. Now, get back to sweeping the hound garages.