Forum

TOPIC: Chromehounds

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218843

• Sniper919
  • Level 1
Not availible it said can somebody help me out?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218871

I tried too, I can't find it.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218882

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Well, my Squad is called the Chaos Marines. We're professional+.Oh and an interesting thing happen today. I was fighting a battle in Sal Kar, not realizing that their secret weapon is this huge ass walker mech. It must have had some infulences from panzer dragoon because it was fucking awesome. I faced it alone the first time and died because I had no idea what I was up against. But after I ralleyed my six man squad we managed to take it down with some heavy arty.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218945

• agn
  • Administrator
make sure you're looking on the japanese servers for the Allgames.com squad it appears to be the only one that has the search working
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218947

Man this game is ssooo fun. Hopefully some of the people in the AllGames Squad will be on tonight (Sunday), so we can deal out some pwnage.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218994

• agn
  • Administrator
we're online now, this game is great
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #219035

this game is like crack. It's my favorite game on the 360.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #219037

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
Can we setup deathmatches? I don't really want to leave my squad.......but I do want to play with you guys.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #219155

I'm at work and I can't wait to get home and play this game. Must...unlock....more parts!

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #219167

Are the S ranking single player unlockable parts worth it? Are they way better than the ones in the xbl shop? Just wondering.