Forum

TOPIC: Chromehounds

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #217836

• agn
  • Administrator
The best non sports multiplayer game I have played in a long time. Only battlefield 2 PC comes close to how much I am enjoying this one. The graphics during online battles is awesome especially when the time of day lighting show off some amazing vistas. The game looks awesome on my tv. They are doing a fix for some of the disconnects relating to the garage and they're releasing some new weapons. I am addicted to this game for sure.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #217841

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote:
The best non sports multiplayer game I have played in a long time. Only battlefield 2 PC comes close to how much I am enjoying this one. The graphics during online battles is awesome especially when the time of day lighting show off some amazing vistas. The game looks awesome on my tv. They are doing a fix for some of the disconnects relating to the garage and they're releasing some new weapons. I am addicted to this game for sure.
That's good, I hate disconnects. But they really need to fix those messages so that you can quickly skip through them.Other than that I love this game. I finally have a mech that works great too.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #217915

• agn
  • Administrator
The messages are the worst, it should be an option from the main screen.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218125

• _TC
  • Level 3
Well I've decided to return my copy to Gamefly. I just don't have the time to put in learning all the little things about the game. With Dead Rising and Saints Row coming out next month I feel this is a good time to play more of the other games I actually own. Oblivion, PGR3, Amped3 & Kameo.I'm glad to hear this game is making some people happy though. Hopefully we can get a refreshed version of MechAssault 1 with some Chromehounds influence.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218141

I really want to play this game, it sounds awesome. I gotta hurry up and finish Prey so I can get this from Gamefly.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218358

Is there an All Games Squad? Cause if I switch nations I need it to be the one AGI squad is in cause you can only switch once per 2 weeks it said.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218372

There is an Allgames one, but I'm not sure the name and who's in it.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218378

Ill just ask in the chat during the show I guess.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218396

• Hendrix
There is an allgames squad... search for Allgames.com Currently the squad is allied with Morskoj. There is no passcode needed.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #218399

Hendrix wrote:
There is an allgames squad... search for Allgames.com Currently the squad is allied with Morskoj. There is no passcode needed.
Alright thanks.