Forum

TOPIC: Chromehounds

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216660

• XGAMERX
  • Stage B - 2
Ill think ill wait like 3 weeks until its like 30 bucks on half.com
[gamercard]XGamerX[/gamercard]Wii #: 8936 8252 8966 2115PS3 Name:GweedowNow Playing:Mushroom Men Spore Wars, Locoroco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216777

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
This game rocks my socks off.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216782

• Hukuzo
  • Level 3
The customization is appealing, but the gameplay is just too slow for me.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216784

i hate this game.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216791

• BGriff07
  • Level 8
man this game is awsome! it is very fun online, and the single player isn't too bad either but it could be better.
[gamercard]B Griffith[/gamercard] [psnid]B_Griffith[/psnid]

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216806

• Wonka
  • Level 1
I got a copy from work so far its impressive. Ill give it a full chance cause I mean come on its NOT FPS. :P

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216818

• agn
  • Administrator
The online part was the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced. I ended up with some vaccum cleaner like hound with a periscope and a mini-gun. I COULD NOT figure out how to get heavier guns and the building part was just annoying with so many sub menus for parts I had no idea what they did.Finding people to play with online was also a nightmare and when I finally got in, i was driving around in my vaccum cleaner getting completely demolished because i only had mini-guns. I will say it was 1:30 am and I was exhausted so maybe i was in a coma.I'll try more today. I cant believe on the 360 building parts need to just invisibly disappear.And all the "messages" when you go online about the various nations and money etc. were just annoying i had to click ok about 7 times before i could even get into an online menu.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #216838

• Regole
  • Stage A - 1
I played it at Gamestop today and I had fun.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #217264

• EvilWall
  • Stage A - 1
agn wrote:
The online part was the most frustrating thing I have ever experienced. I ended up with some vaccum cleaner like hound with a periscope and a mini-gun. I COULD NOT figure out how to get heavier guns and the building part was just annoying with so many sub menus for parts I had no idea what they did.Finding people to play with online was also a nightmare and when I finally got in, i was driving around in my vaccum cleaner getting completely demolished because i only had mini-guns. I will say it was 1:30 am and I was exhausted so maybe i was in a coma.I'll try more today. I cant believe on the 360 building parts need to just invisibly disappear.And all the "messages" when you go online about the various nations and money etc. were just annoying i had to click ok about 7 times before i could even get into an online menu.
Scot, you got lost in the sauce. Within an hour of playing the campaign I had enough money to go onto Xbox live and buy some cool parts for my mech. I use howitzer cannons with high explosive rounds the most.I do agree that the messages are really fucking annoying. But, hopefully they'll change that with a patch.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Chromehounds 13 years 8 months ago #217425

• Books
  • Level 1
Yea, the messages are a nuisance, but the building of the mechs are amazing. I too was getting my ass handed to me, then i figured out that there is a shop :)I hit it up and came out a happy man, giant legs and guns later...i was doing well.The game is very fun online, if you want... join the Sqaud I made.OCGN