Forum

TOPIC: Fable preview disc

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #628

• Apulo
  • Level 5
This isn't just a trailer, its literally a 20-30 minute "Behind the Scenes" featurette about the making of the game.Its way cool...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #715

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Apulo wrote:
If you head on over to your local Gamestop or EBGames and pre-order Fable you get a spiffy preview disc that has the following:* An in-depth feature on the making of Fable* Playable demo of Sudeki* Trailers for Fable, Sudeki, Mechassault 2, Conker Live and Reloaded, Forza Motorsport, Jade Empire, Kameo: Elements of Power, and Unreal Championship 2Its really cool. Most of the trailers look just amazing.
I just pre-orederd Halo 2 and now this? God dammit. I'm going to be poor by the end of the year.

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #720

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
I am the only one who could care less about Halo 2, Fable does look awesome though.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #730

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
MusicFan wrote:
I am the only one who could care less about Halo 2, Fable does look awesome though.
I'm not that excited about Halo 2 either. I would get it eventually, but I pre-ordered it for the extra content.

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #1013

• Goldeh
  • Level 4
The Conkers trailer on the disc is hilarious.

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #1022

well damn folk. I guess imma go over there and get me that damn game disc.

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #1996

In 8 years of driving and 24 years of being alive I have never seen a rain storm like the one I just drove through on my way to Gamestop. I didn't even know there was a Gamestop in my area til yesterday (about 15 minles away). I drove there to check it out and hit a massive rain storm. I made it there alive and picked up 1 of 2 remaining Fable preview dvd's and I preordered NCAA so I can pick it up tomorrow. Going to watch the DVD now.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #2079

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
i want one!
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.

Fable preview disc 15 years 1 month ago #2084

Man that disc was cool. The videos were about 15 minutes but I want the game even more now. The trailers were sweet.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Fable preview disc 15 years 4 weeks ago #6350

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
Man that disc was cool. The videos were about 15 minutes but I want the game even more now. The trailers were sweet.
I just watched it, nice to see there is something coming to fill the void of my CoH addiction.