Forum

TOPIC: allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough...

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18192

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Digital*Firefly wrote:
you can have both, if you have a chip you can shut off.
Sadly, Not on 1.6's. :( Unless you want to do a whole lot of work.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18193

anyway, back on topic.... I'm not planning on getting Halo 2, but maybe the allgames community could work on other games too.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18422

• 8x11
  • Level 4
Or, we could just be lazy and go to Gamefaqs.com and let someone else do it for us.

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18427

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
8x11 wrote:
Or, we could just be lazy and go to Gamefaqs.com and let someone else do it for us.
that takes away the whole point of this, but yeah, we could do that.. but I dont need one to get through the game, I wanted to make form for the nubs ;)
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18444

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
that takes away the whole point of this, but yeah, we could do that.. but I dont need one to get through the game, I wanted to make form for the nubs ;)
I'll help ya out in making it. Maybe we should do 2 people per level, So it gives alternate ways on how to Beat the level.

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18475

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
that sounds like a good idea, also we should make sure we are descriptive on where ot find ammo, health, etc.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18481

• eswat
  • Stage A - 1
Here's my walkthrough: Watch cutscene, listen to one of the marines babble, follow that marine, shoot the hell out of convenant, watch scripted sequence that ends in a big explosion, let the marine give you his weapon, shoot more convenant, hop on your teammates vehicle, shoot more convenant, shoot that convenant vehicle thats bigger than yours, regroup after convenant kick your teammates out of their vehicle, shoot more convenant, repeat. Ok that should get you through most of the game, sry couldn't help it ;P

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18485

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Mr Elusive wrote:
Here's my walkthrough: Watch cutscene, listen to one of the marines babble, follow that marine, shoot the hell out of convenant, watch scripted sequence that ends in a big explosion, let the marine give you his weapon, shoot more convenant, hop on your teammates vehicle, shoot more convenant, shoot that convenant vehicle thats bigger than yours, regroup after convenant kick your teammates out of their vehicle, shoot more convenant, repeat. Ok that should get you through most of the game, sry couldn't help it ;P
Best Walkthrough ever. :D

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18486

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Mr Elusive wrote:
If you arent a fan of the game, don't bother helping. Simple as that. ;) lol
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

allgames activity - lets make a h2 walkthrough... 15 years 2 months ago #18674

• Mr_Pink
  • Level 5
I hate walk-throughs, the only time I ever had to use one was in Resident Evil 2 because I couldn't find the stupid cog-wheel thing. Turns out I just didn't see it on the floor. I felt really stupid.