Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Conker Live & Reloaded

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #17577

• HLK
  • Level 3
Fans of the N64 "conker's bad fur day" what do you think of this remake? The graphics look great not to mention, it is unedited, and X-BOX LIVE will be great, I can't wait.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #17594

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I cant wait to hear him say mohter fucker, and shit like that AND the live play looks amazing!bad fur day was amazing, but it came out right at the end of that console generation, so no one bought it, thank god they are remaking it.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #17602

• HLK
  • Level 3
My friend let me borrow it right before I moved, some how I still had it, so I got it for free, and already been beat, so I can start at any chapter!I loved the haunted house and war stages. THe multiplayer was friggin' awsome thou. We would play forever. I like the stage, where your piss was a weapon.

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #17604

i know. i was like, i dont know, 10 or 11 then, so i probably couldnt get it then, even if i had a N64. back in that generation i was 8 or 9 years old and playing Half-Life

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #17608

• HLK
  • Level 3
I am 15 now, so I had to be like 10 or 11 when Half-life came out. So I was about 12 or 13 when this game came out. I never played it or even knew about it tell I was 14. I wonder if this game will spark contraversy, I mean, this is worse then GTA.

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #17666

oh yeah, totally! i mean, beautifly rendered squirrels dropping f-bombs? who wouldnt give that to a 5 year old?

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #17674

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
I've never played it, and the Rom is laggy as hell. :(
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #18507

• Mr_Pink
  • Level 5
I heard that this game is going to get an AO rating (Adults Only for those who don't know), is this true?

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #18851

i'd be surprised. Its most likely gonna be an M, because if it was Adult Only, it would totally limit the market of who would buy it, and Microsoft probably dosent want an AO game. The Guy Game actually has some worse stuff than in that, and it managed to keep within the M limits.

Conker Live & Reloaded 15 years 2 weeks ago #18875

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
Mr_Pink wrote:
I heard that this game is going to get an AO rating (Adults Only for those who don't know), is this true?
I would say it would get a "M" rating, considering it is pretty much bad language & violence, & there is no nudity (at least none that I know of).
  • Page: