Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: I like the the regular controller instead of the "S"

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16487

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
You may think I'm crazy. But the only game the Controller S is good for is Project Gotham Racing 2 and a couple of other games. I can't even play it with Halo. I prefer the large controller over it. :DAnyone else use the regular controller?
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16495

The Matrix wrote:
You may think I'm crazy.
You're right I do. j/k :D I'm more comfortable/familiar with the S controller since its the one that came with my Xbox. Tried the regular controller and it made my already bad game playing worse. I guess one of these days I might try a reg. one on my system.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin"The cost of failure is not that a saber-toothed tiger eats you... the cost of failure is nothing. The worst thing that will happen is that you will fail and no one will notice." - Seth Godin

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16496

Yeah, I've tried using the s type, but I CAN'T do it. I find it REALLY UNCOMFORATABLE, which I hear is impossible :?

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16499

• Lord Moon
  • Stage A - 1
The question is how long did you use the "Duke" controller before you tried the "S" controller?

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16519

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Lord Moon wrote:
The question is how long did you use the "Duke" controller before you tried the "S" controller?
Well, My cousin got his Xbox at launch. I went over there at least one time a month or more and played games with the Regular.It feels as though S is too small. Gamecube controller is small, but it fits perfect. Xbox one is Big, But it feels right. PS2 controller is Perfect all around, right size and everything. :PS just feels weird.

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16524

I perfer the S

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16539

• Green
  • Stage A - 3
It's been a while since I've played with the S, but I know the big one gives me a hell of a thumb cramp in my left hand if I play for more than 10 minutes.
the other lesbian

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16584

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Green wrote:
It's been a while since I've played with the S, but I know the big one gives me a hell of a thumb cramp in my left hand if I play for more than 10 minutes.
Not to me. But when I play with the S, it feels as though my Pinkies are too close. :( It just doesn't feel right in my hand.

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16589

• Zepoliney
  • Level 6
It is kind of split decision for me. I play with whatever is around. I really like the size of the original controller, the S feels to small in my hands. But I prefer the placement of the white and black buttons and also the start and back buttons on the S-Type over the Original.
Now Playing: HALO 2!!!!!

I like the the regular controller instead of the "S" 15 years 3 weeks ago #16685

• lauren
  • Level 5
i've had mine since launch and i can't play with the S either. the black and white buttons are in an awkward spot for me.and it's funny how they say that the S is better for people with smaller hands, cause i have really small hands.
The other, other lesbian.[gamercard]hey lauren[/gamercard]
  • Page: